Page 21 of 228 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

haha! "one trick pony" that is hilarious! I have been saying this about her for a while now (the more angles/variation thing). Granted, her photos are beautiful, but it makes me wonder if she would look less appealing in another angle or something...I still love her personality, though and hope she makes top 5
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    i doubt she will leave around the same time Toccara left the reason why toccara lost her spark because she was starting to let that "plus-size girls aren't high fashion" get to her. but i think Danielle will make it to at least top 5 and yes i hope she does different facial expressions in her photos.

I really like danielle, I'd be happy to see her win, but the end for her will be the big CoverGirl Ad shoot where all the girls need to have big, open-mouthed toothy grins. That gap is going to kill her chances and they won't be able to airbrush it without it being too obvious.

As soon as Danielle gets released from the show. They need to sign her quick, and put her to work. Danielle is consistently smoke’n. She is all about given you what you want, and T.C.B. She has the good’s, and she seems to understand how to work it for the photo shoots, and the runway audience. It’s time to put that girl to work people.

“she works hard for the money
    so hard for you honey
    she works hard for the money, but you never treat her right” ( Donna Summers - She works hard for the money )

I love her, though sara is still my favourite.
    I think the judges appreciate her personality, especially when she fell in those killer shoes but still smiled, and didn't complain to them. She takes great pictures, and I'm sure she looks great from other angles, the judges probably just keep picking photos of her from the same angle so they have something to complain to her about at a future judging.

Quote Originally Posted by *LeiLani* View Post
    i doubt she will leave around the same time Toccara left the reason why toccara lost her spark because she was starting to let that "plus-size girls aren't high fashion" get to her. but i think Danielle will make it to at least top 5 and yes i hope she does different facial expressions in her photos.
    Since when was Danielle ever Toccarra?

Danielle looks more amazing every week!

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    They bear a strong resemblance to oneanother.

I don't think her gap will necessarily hurt her with Cover Girl. I don't think all of their ads have the model with big toothy grins. No reason why she can't smile with her mouth closed.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil View Post
    i didnt say Danielle was Toccara someone said that Danielle might leave the competition around the same time Toccara left and i just said i don't think she would because Toccara lost her spark and was letting that "plus-size girls can't be high fashion". and since Danielle isn't plus-sized she has a better chance of making it further in the competition.

Very Opinionated! seen&heardall's Avatar
    I am really rooting for Danielle's success. Not in ANTM, because we know how that is going to end, but in the REAL modeling world. She is a really nice girl, and has a tremendous amount of talent. I never heard her give any type of excuse for her mistakes. She listens to criticism and says, "I will fix that". Excellent attitude!

Oh, I almost forgot . . . she does need to work on her accent. But I know that will take some time.