Page 20 of 228 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

FORT Regular
    Danielle looks so much better in her pics than in person! She had another terrific pic this time--and she has a cool personality,too. Too bad the show will not do more media coaching with the girls,because with some speech lessons,she could be a COVERGIRL--but I think that is what is going to trip up this photogenic girl in the comp. I think she makes top 3! She will get signed after the show and walk some runways for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by blackflip View Post
    Danielle looks so much better in her pics than in person! She had another terrific pic this time--and she has a cool personality,too. Too bad the show will not do more media coaching with the girls,because with some speech lessons,she could be a COVERGIRL--but I think that is what is going to trip up this photogenic girl in the comp. I think she makes top 3! She will get signed after the show and walk some runways for sure!

That's the mark of a real model. Most super models look plain and ordinary when they are not performing. I didn't think this girl had a chance on the first episode; she has surprisingly proved me wrong.

I think Danielle is truly runway; so her speech won't matter that much.

Danielle looks AWESOME in her new video clip on UPN, "Boys make Me Happy". the gap actually makes her look... more sexy! She's freakin' awesome! I really hope she wins (if Brooke can't win!)

Brooke is definetly one of the big bitches in the competition. I think that she has a good chance to win.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    I love this girl, she takes gorgeous pictures, and she has a great attitude. I hope she can do frontal beauty shoots though because she is always in profile. Her body is outta site too.

I think she'll be in the top 3.

God, I seriously hope beauty shots are not in this cycle. Sorry, but these girls seem all body and no face. They're pretty, but beauty shots would not do these girls any justice.

At first, I only thought Leslie really had what it takes because she was the youngest and 5'10". But now I'm starting to think Danielle has a good chance of winning this. She's got the personality which Leslie lacks thus far. I also think Danielle is a trooper! Not one to complain, and looks fun to work with. I also love the fact that she's only 20 and 5'11".
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker

FORT Fan
    Yes this girl takes awesome pictures and I can see her going far in the industry. Great personality!

Certified Snarkypants SaucyRedhead77's Avatar
    I love Danielle's personality and her photos ARE nice...buuuuut (yes there is a but) I'm not fully jumping on her bandwagon until she proves that she has at least one other facial expression. Look at every photo she's taken and they are all the same! 3/4 face turn, same expression. She has the same problem as a certain past winner (Three Faces of Eva I'm talking to you!) Until she starts showing some variation, she, to me at least, is a one trick pony.
    Good Things Come to Obsessive Compulsives Who Fixate

Yea i agree! they will tell her about that once she has another pic like that! shes the one who has to change her angles...kinda like Nik and they'll praise her when she finally does...but i have a feeling she will go around the same time toccara did...they will say she lost her "spark" or whatever