Page 18 of 228 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by _chAseR_ View Post
    She gave the same face in the Fairty Tale picture and the Bald picture. There's nothing really impressive about her.

http://216.69.182.87/images/balddannielle.jpg
    http://www.upn.com/shows/top_model6/show/ep04/photos/1/03.jpg
    I would like to see you pose for a picture as you are falling and not do what you know works. Point is, she may have had a similar facial expression in both pics, but both pics are beautiful and many models capitalize on doing that, ever notice how Giselle poses with her mouth open a lot? And she is bamking, so what's the difference?

Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen View Post
    I would like to see you pose for a picture as you are falling and not do what you know works. Point is, she may have had a similar facial expression in both pics, but both pics are beautiful and many models capitalize on doing that, ever notice how Giselle poses with her mouth open a lot? And she is bamking, so what's the difference?
    Difference is she's NOT Giselle. Pretty soon Tyrant will give her crap about not being too versatile and it's end of story, pack-up-your-bags time.
    LUCY: Australia's toast.
    SCUD: What's your beef with Australia?
    LUCY: I don't like their attitude!

Brooke looks gorgeous in person? Brooke right? Even Brooke seems to agree with the judges when they point out that she's not pretty but in pictures her face works. Not really going to get into an arguement anymore after this post, but seriously come now. I favor Danielle to win or come close to winning it. But I can still be fair to the others. Danielle is not the best looking in person, that's Sara and Leslie for sure. But she's leagues above Brooke imo and no where near "atrocious and unkempt". As far as myspace, I don't look at it so I have no idea what's in her album or whatever. I'm concerned about what's been shown on the show. Each judging she comes in there with her hair looking unwashed and her skin looking dirty. I have my final four picks as Nnenna, Sara, Danielle and Brooke with no idea how they will finish. So I do think in pictures like most models Brooke looks way better than in person. But never close to gorgeous in person.

To each his/her own.
    LUCY: Australia's toast.
    SCUD: What's your beef with Australia?
    LUCY: I don't like their attitude!

I think if Danielle polishes up herself she will make it. I love her whole hip-hop vibe and I think that could appeal to a mass audience. If she learned to use it then she could be banking too.

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    oh my gosh, who cares if danielle does her photos in 3/4 or profile. so many girls have done that and have made it far like naima and nik. those girls were a lot of people favorites and they did make it far. so i dont know why people are saying "i wanna see more than just 3/4 or profile" when a lot of girls throughout the cycles have done that and still made it far.

FORT Fogey
    I dont see why people say Danielle isnt pretty in person. Granted yes she looks better in pictures but when I am watching her just talking, I DO think she is a pretty girl. The gap is the only thing wrong with her but it doesnt take away from her being pretty.

I LOVE this girl. Top 5 for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by smartcritic View Post
    I sense some favoritism from Tyrant. I don't see how Danielle gets praised after falling off the runway in the Class and in front of the judges and Kari gets scolded.
    Tyra does seem to favour Danielle. I don't think she nessescarily(sp?) has any more potential, or takes better pictures than any of the other girls. And she didn't get praised for actually falling on the runway, it was more how she recovered from it that got her the praise.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

i think she'll fall in the #4 spot