Page 16 of 228 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

She gave the same face in the Fairty Tale picture and the Bald picture. There's nothing really impressive about her.

LUCY: Australia's toast.
    SCUD: What's your beef with Australia?
    LUCY: I don't like their attitude!

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    so nik gave the same pose and everyone loved her. naima gave the same pose and everyone loved her. also thats only 2 photos we will see what she does next week. but anyways i love danielle her attitude is great and her photos are amazing i dont care what anyone says.

I think Danielle has a great chance to be the top 3 , the judges love her ~

She really does have a stunning face in photos, doesn't she?

She looks horrible in person though.
    LUCY: Australia's toast.
    SCUD: What's your beef with Australia?
    LUCY: I don't like their attitude!

Everyone was syaing pre-show and after the first episode that Danielle was fat. Danielle is not fat. She's a skinny little thing.

She's a lot of talk though. She's beginning to rival Jade in that department. All this talk of her "hard knock life"...she brings it up waaay too much for me to take her seriously. I half expect her to just sit around whining next week about her toe.

Quote Originally Posted by explodethisbody View Post
    Everyone was syaing pre-show and after the first episode that Danielle was fat. Danielle is not fat. She's a skinny little thing.

She's a lot of talk though. She's beginning to rival Jade in that department. All this talk of her "hard knock life"...she brings it up waaay too much for me to take her seriously. I half expect her to just sit around whining next week about her toe.
    Huh? She's nothing at all like Jade, where did you get that from? She was talking about her life last episode because Gina kept asking about it, lol.

FORT Anomaly
    This gal has definitely become one of my favorites. I thought her "Snow White Black" photo was one of the best photos of the shoot, and I just love her personality. She just seems like she has no pretense about her... she's just who she is, and she doesn't really seem fake or disingenuous in any way, and I think that's cool. I hope she makes it far.
    My apartment is infested with koala bears. It's the cutest infestation ever. Way better than cockroaches. When I turn on the light, a bunch of koala bears scatter, but I don't want them too. I'm like, "Hey... Hold on fellows... Let me hold one of you, and feed you a leaf."

Danielle, Danielle, who hath such love for thee? Nnenna4TopModel is the east, and Danielle is the west!

I think Danielle is a true top model she has been thougth alot and she brock her baby toe and still kep going. And photos are great.