Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldLionEyes;2205639;
    I dont concur at all. The most problematic thing is your assertion that she isnt model material...if that is indeed true...how/why did she win the first place??? but of course..she won b/c she was the best girl in cycle 6. Regarding your rhetoric on the other winners...

Adrianne?? i dont call playboy modeling..nor doing reality tv shows...it totally screams desperation to try to maintain a d-lister status
    Yoanna- I do concur, shes fab on ALL levels
    Eva- shes attempting to pursue a career in acting..which she should , shes totally not a model
    Naima- OVER
    Nicole- regardless of what i think of her...she has done some work
    Cari- just won..i will give her some time, but she wont be a top model..for christ sakes she cant even walk a runway/ and danielle is a MUCH MUCH MUCH better model than cari

back to danielle...i make assertions per empirical evidence..and to reach a conclusion that danielle's career is over would be a hard argument to present
    When did i say playboy was modelling ?. I put there why all the winners but naima & dani (elle) are still on the spot (modelling or not modelling) . Dani (elle), sadly, doesnt have something to add. But ok, i guess we have different opinions , wich is common.

Finally

The most problematic thing is your assertion that she isnt model material...if that is indeed true...how/why did she win the first place???

Dani (elle) is top model material because she came first, and you say cari and eva arent (i dont consider eva MM either) when when they came first too WTH . However, since when win this show tells you're top model material ????.
    Last edited by Kahlen_rocks; 01-15-2007 at 11:20 PM.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

I have no idea if this was posted before:

http://www.ellegirl.com/article/7308

Dani at her Elle shoot [finally]
    Top Models, Clear It Out~

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil;2206777;

it has been posted oh well. She looks good though

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil;2206777;

So is her shoot going to be with Elle or Ellegirl? that just got me confused. She looks great in it.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Ellegirl magazine no longer exists (although there's an e-magazine of it I think) , I think it's last actual issue was the one where the cycle 6 girls had their OP bikini shots in it

so i think it's elle

I still think her pictures are not as good compared to Joanie's.

FORT Regular
    Thanks for re-posting that; I hadn't seen it! I'm loving Dani all over again as I watch this!

I do, however, agree with Irreplaceable; in terms of identifying the C6 finalist who was the stronger, more versatile model, yeah, it was Joanie, but Dani's outstanding, endearing presence and ability to 'sell herself' pushed her over the edge. I'm happy for her; it sounds like she's pretty determined to succeed. And honestly, if we expect any of the winners to become automatic 'supermodels' overnight, we're kinda setting ourselves up for disappointment. Keep at it, Dani (and Joanie)!
    "Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." (2 Corinthians 3:16-18)

Jaslene/Felicia-Mollie<3 Cath31's Avatar
    I love Dani's determination to become a supermodel. She looks fantastic in this shoot except for the hair.

"I LOVE the smell of hair and make-up in the morning, it smells like ... VICTORY" - Tyra Banks

--
    dani seems like she always knows the right thing to say in interviews. i think it will help her get along.
    Giselle: I need to build some frickin' confidence! How do I do that?
    Elyse: You .. get out of puberty.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by irreplaceable;2210019;
    I still think her pictures are not as good compared to Joanie's.
    Dani doesn't have as many expressions (Bald, Ice Princess, Falling Fairytale, Krumping, Crying, and Elephant had the same face) so photo wise, I would say Joanie is stronger.

However, like Mechum22 said, Dani is very striking in person, and that seems to compensate for her weakness in range. Like at the Thai Go-Sees, she won that challenge, because even though her book wasn't the strongest, she wowed them in person.

I would say that what Dani needs Joanie has, and vice versa. You have to have a wide variety of looks because designers all have different tastes, but you have to stand out in person too because if you don't you could be forgotten.

By the way, did anyone catch the name of the runway show Dani was walking for on My Life as A CoverGirl? That would be awesome
    Last edited by ANTM Mega Fan; 01-20-2007 at 04:34 PM.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina