Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

yea i was just at the site....that sucks

Do you need specific requirements to be able to get a legitimate account?

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut Oil;2205436;
    Ford changed its website. Now you have to have an account to view portfolios [and they dont even post thumbnails like elite does]

Oh well, looks like thats the end of us seeing Dani.
    Yeah. The Ford site was so awesome. Now we can't see it.

You have to be a ford model or you have to be a client.
    Top Models, Clear It Out~

Since cari won Dani's done in this world, what's the big deal ?. Sorry fans.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    Lucky, I have an account, I almost had a heart attack!
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlen_rocks;2205448;
    Since cari won Dani's done in this world, what's the big deal ?. Sorry fans.
    I feel the contraty. Cari is so generic in appearence compared to Dani who is totally an amazon (and we all know Melrose was the better model but loss due to her terrible attitude). And given your assertion is true..I guess Nicole and esp. ms. unkept naima are totally over.

I love cari..but facts are facts, shes terrible at runway and looks too commercial compared to past winners, e.g. dani, yoanna..and even nicole

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldLionEyes;2205601;
    I feel the contraty. Cari is so generic in appearence compared to Dani who is totally an amazon (and we all know Melrose was the better model but loss due to her terrible attitude). And given your assertion is true..I guess Nicole and esp. ms. unkept naima are totally over.

I love cari..but facts are facts, shes terrible at runway and looks too commercial compared to past winners, e.g. dani, yoanna..and even nicole
    I never said cari was a better model (IMO she's is but it doesnt matter now), what i wanted to say it's that dani's "ANTM" fame is over because Ty Ty has a new winner, she's not going anywhere because she doesnt have the talent for this,and even with her title she hasnt done much things. She's simply done, like naima. She's pretty, she's funny and she's got a great personality, but she's not model material.
    Last edited by Kahlen_rocks; 01-15-2007 at 09:27 PM.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahlen_rocks;2205617;
    I never said cari was a better model (IMO she's is but it doesnt matter now), what i wanted to say it's that dani's "ANTM" fame is over because Ty Ty has a new winner, she's not going anywhere because she doesnt have the talent for this,and even with her title she hasnt done much things. She's simply done, like naima. She's pretty, she's funny and she's got a great personality, but she's not model material.

Adrianne: Huge celebrity, TV personality. Yoanna: Sucessful Model, Celibrity, Own Show. Eva: Modelling Jobs (mostly because of her celebrity status), Celebrity, Own Show. Naima: DONE. Nicole: Sucessful model, Quit RTV sticker. Danielle: DONE. Caridee: Hope sucesful model and TV personality.

I dont concur at all. The most problematic thing is your assertion that she isnt model material...if that is indeed true...how/why did she win the first place??? but of course..she won b/c she was the best girl in cycle 6. Regarding your rhetoric on the other winners...

Adrianne?? i dont call playboy modeling..nor doing reality tv shows...it totally screams desperation to try to maintain a d-lister status
    Yoanna- I do concur, shes fab on ALL levels
    Eva- shes attempting to pursue a career in acting..which she should , shes totally not a model
    Naima- OVER
    Nicole- regardless of what i think of her...she has done some work
    Cari- just won..i will give her some time, but she wont be a top model..for christ sakes she cant even walk a runway/ and danielle is a MUCH MUCH MUCH better model than cari

back to danielle...i make assertions per empirical evidence..and to reach a conclusion that danielle's career is over would be a hard argument to present
    Last edited by EmeraldLionEyes; 01-15-2007 at 09:57 PM.

I do believe that Danielle is model material, and I do believe that she should have won, because she is obviously more modelesque than Joanie.