Page 13 of 228 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by hot_chocolate View Post
    I remember that I didn't like Danielle too much pre-show, because I thought that she had kind of a boring, forgettable look. But my opinion has changed after seeing her on the show. The whole tooth-gap thing really bugs me though.
    agreed...hope she isn't a one-note though

I really like Danielle but not to be mean how will she smile for Cover Girl if she makes it to the top 3.

Quote Originally Posted by to nice View Post
    I really like Danielle but not to be mean how will she smile for Cover Girl if she makes it to the top 3.
    She can get a prosthetic to put in for some shoots. Thatís what Lauren Hutton used to do.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar
    As far as the gap goes, it shows she is flawed but still normal, an angle CoverGirl would possibly like, I doubt the prominence of a gap would hinder her chances. Also, her accent is in no way worse than Nicole's midwestern accent, just to a different degree. Nothing some speech classes wouldn't fix.

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by to nice View Post
    yeah i was curious about that too. but i love this girl no matter what!

I like Danielle. She actually suprised me with how well she's been doing. However, I dont think she will win. She tends to sound a little "ghetto" when she speaks. CoverGirl will not want someone that speaks like Danielle (and doesnt know what the word "regal" means) to be a spokesperson for their product. Thats too bad, because Danielle is turning out to be a good model, and I remember her having a strong walk as well. I hope she continues to do well, I see her in the top six at the very least!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    She can get a prosthetic to put in for some shoots. Thatís what Lauren Hutton used to do.
    Good idea. I forgot about Lauren.

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM OBSESSION View Post
    I like Danielle. She actually suprised me with how well she's been doing. However, I dont think she will win. She tends to sound a little "ghetto" when she speaks. CoverGirl will not want someone that speaks like Danielle (and doesnt know what the word "regal" means) to be a spokesperson for their product. Thats too bad, because Danielle is turning out to be a good model, and I remember her having a strong walk as well. I hope she continues to do well, I see her in the top six at the very least!!
    If she got what they are looking for they will take her inspite of....The modeling world is aware of the different accents, dialect, and vocabulary...They can take her to etiquette and speech classes if that's what it takes for them to do it if they really want her...Her accent and lack of vocabulary isn't a disability and it certainly can be fixed...Fantasia won AI and she couldn't read...if it's for you there's nothing that can interfere with it

But on the good note...Danielle is blooming and becoming a great model and she is one of this cycle's strongest contestant...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by to nice
    I really like Danielle but not to be mean how will she smile for Cover Girl if she makes it to the top 3

I use to work as a dental assistant and she can get cosmetic surgery and get her gap bonded....it's a really easy, short, and minor procedure that can be done by most dentist...afterwards u will be unable to tell she had a gap
    Last edited by southernbeauty; 03-20-2006 at 03:41 PM. Reason: adding response to a member's post

I too am surprised how well Danielle looks and is doing in the competion. But pleasantly surprised.

I too was appalled that she didn't know what "regal" meant; but at least she did say anything rather than ask and look stupid. That's what dictionaries are for.

"Itís better to let someone think you are an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it."

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissT View Post
    I too am surprised how well Danielle looks and is doing in the competion. But pleasantly surprised.

I too was appalled that she didn't know what "regal" meant; but at least she did say anything rather than ask and look stupid. That's what dictionaries are for.

"It’s better to let someone think you are an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it."
    me too! but it was funny when she said " i didnt know what regal meant so i didnt wanna say THANK YOU and it meant something bad." hahaha i found that funny.