Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

  1. #1201
    Stunna Flipsideboy90's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Los angeles
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,696
    I was laughing when tyra did that which was uncall for she should have just let Dani worked it

  2. #1202
    FORT Regular ilovenigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    92
    did dani open her gap again? it looked way wide last night

  3. #1203
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by ko0la1d;1781308;
    She looks younger than Furonda & Nnenna.

    At least she doesn't look 30 (not that I'm saying the others do) but facts and figures count, she's also conventionally good looking and approachable. The others have some tweakings to do, but this one has got it - great face, good height and right age.
    I think she is the average looking everyday girl that you see almost anywhere!! but I am happy for her becaus it could have been anybody that is kind of cute!!

  4. #1204
    .:TopModels:. Cream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Paris
    Age
    26
    Posts
    1,242
    I liked how Tyra gave Dani instructions to put her hands on her hips. She was looking much better. This is only a confirmation that Tyra cares about Danielle.

  5. #1205
    just an artist SunDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Heaven & Hell
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovenigel;2171546;
    did dani open her gap again? it looked way wide last night
    Nope..nope.. her Gap is lesser than it used to be... take a closer look...

  6. #1206
    FORT Regular supa_model006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    149
    I agree Dani did look better after she followed Tyra's instructions about the hands on the hips. Dani looked not like a model to me when she came out and met the girls before they did their covergirl shoot and commercial. I had such high hopes for Dani but her career is honestly stalling but hopefully won't die slowly or at all.

  7. #1207
    Reality TV fan UOrealityfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive
    Posts
    586
    Quote Originally Posted by Cream;2172144;
    I liked how Tyra gave Dani instructions to put her hands on her hips. She was looking much better. This is only a confirmation that Tyra cares about Danielle.
    But honestly - did they really have to show that. If I was Dani - I wouldn't be too happy about having that air.
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

  8. #1208
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    296
    I concur, it was totally uncalled for/ i honestly dont think Tyra is fond of Danielle...i still say tyra holds a grudge towards girls that can compete against her; even if she no longer is a model herself

  9. #1209
    Mo_oM Mo_MiSer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    My Own Planet
    Posts
    421
    The dismay over Tyra directing of Danielle on the show is an issue that's much ado about nothing. I would think that models are constantly yelled at and instructed to fit into a theme of a runway show. I'm sure Danielle was mature enough to take it in stride. Actually, I want to see more of Tyra doing those kind of things during the show.

  10. #1210
    Jenah! hi_guy18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo_MiSer;2172344;
    The dismay over Tyra directing of Danielle on the show is an issue that's much ado about nothing. I would think that models are constantly yelled at and instructed to fit into a theme of a runway show. I'm sure Danielle was mature enough to take it in stride. Actually, I want to see more of Tyra doing those kind of things during the show.
    did she instruct her while she was walking on the runway?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.