Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

FORT Fogey
    How humiliating that Tyra had to coach her on her runway walk during the bridal show ...

Very Opinionated! seen&heardall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer;2170557;
    How humiliating that Tyra had to coach her on her runway walk during the bridal show ...
    I didn't look at it as coaching. She looked great the way she was. There is a difference between coaching and imparting your personal preferences. IMO, Tyra was just showing everyone that she was in control.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by seen&heardall;2170560;
    I didn't look at it as coaching. She looked great the way she was. There is a difference between coaching and imparting your personal preferences. IMO, Tyra was just showing everyone that she was in control.
    Still humiliating that you can be "controlled."

Quote Originally Posted by seen&heardall;2170560;
    I so agree with this. Dani's walk was fine without the hands on the hip that Tyra wanted.

I love Dani. She looked good on the runway IMO. I asked in screencaps but will ask here as well, could anyone please post a cap of her on the runway?
    Thanks

I think Dani looked great on the runway too. I was shocked when Tyra stood up and did that to her. I totally didn't expect that. I guess it says more about Tyra than Dani though.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

Jaslene/Felicia-Mollie<3 Cath31's Avatar
    Dani looked so good on the runway. She really did. But, I didn't like the fact that Tyra toild her to put her hands on her hips to tell that she's in charge of everything and that everybody listens to her

"I LOVE the smell of hair and make-up in the morning, it smells like ... VICTORY" - Tyra Banks

Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoViewer;2170568;
    Still humiliating that you can be "controlled."
    Amen. That pissed me off for Dani. She must be so happy, after Caridee's initiated to the Stepford Top Models clique, she can finally bounce and go do some real work with Ford.

That little crap move Tyra did to Dani was horrible. What a way to embarass your own choice as ANTM! I'm actually surprised the editors left that bit in -- it's so humiliating to Tyra, makes her look like a b!tch and a fool. But honestly, didn't that make it absolutely clear these are not real fashion shows? For Tyra & Co. to behave like that... a designer would be crazy to allow that at his show.

I believe ANTM has jumped the shark.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    They should have edited out Tyra's instruction to Danielle on the runway; it made Dani look really amateurish. She is supposed to be perfection--the choosen one. Why make her look like one of this cycle's contestants? Probably because of Tyra's ego--like she is still their "mother" giving them lessons even after Top Model has ended. Puke...