Page 12 of 228 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

I am increasingly surprised by Danielle. When I first saw her I thought 'no way,' but she totally transforms in front of a camera. I think she has a lot of potential.

Why many people like her?
    She just reminds me Brandy all the way

ain'tnobodyclaimyouwinner butthead's Avatar
    because of the gap between her front teeth right? haha

Danielle's photo's have all been great, im expecting many more great photos to come

aga
    FORTified
    She reminds me a lot of Tiffany, somewhat in looks but they definitely have similar mannerisms.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kahlenbestfan View Post
    Why many people like her?
    She just reminds me Brandy all the way
    she reminds you of brandy because of her gap! but her attitude is nothing like brandys! thats why many people like her and she takes awesome pictures so far.

cow
    i think she should get braces though (like the new transparent ones that you cant see). i like her, but she'd look so much better without the gap between her teeth
    moooooo
    orangepie

Danielle seems like a real solid, down to earth woman. She is very photogenic, and has a slamm-in body. No attitude. No fanfare. She just consistently slams her photo shoots, and takes care of business, or as they say in Texas “Binniz”. She’s very mature, and strong. I like her. I think she will make a good working model.

I like Danielle, too. She's second with me, as Brooke is first. I would be happy if either of them win.

I remember that I didn't like Danielle too much pre-show, because I thought that she had kind of a boring, forgettable look. But my opinion has changed after seeing her on the show. The whole tooth-gap thing really bugs me though.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."