Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    ... Danielle always sounded mushmouth to me, like she was talking with a mouthfull of something. Did someone say marbles somewhere upthread? That would be a good description.
    That's exactly it, Tyra may not want to say it to her on
    ANTM.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

dang she lost some weight again, she looks hella skinny now

I really like those pics. She's also on another FORD model's vids. I guess to each is own. She wants to be a runway model, and they don't need to talk. Also, IMO media perception is everything. All she needs is for one huge media mogul to say that she sounds "cute" or something of the derivative before it is the "new hot thing"...what do people call it, having a mushmouth? I can hear it now...oh, the Danimushmouth sound is soooo hot.

FORT Fan
    Although I love Danielle..she looks like she could stand to eat about 2 cheeseburgers and a large fry/ however i have to say she still looks "healthy" thin..so, perhaps my cheeseburger comment lacks merit

Regarding her and A&F ( although I personally dont shop there, there clothes are too generic looking for me), it would be cool if she got booked with them, seeing that she use to work for them. Interesting to state many people who model for A&F they found off the streets.

Yeah.. That would be cool...the girl that used to work for Ambercrombie has been rehired....as a MODEL!
    btW....i agree with you emeraldlioneyes...I am not big on their clothes either, but if they find most of their models of the streets, I need to hang with their casting director, because those male models are.....WOW!

aga
    FORTified
    I think the MLAACG commercial was OK, I'll wait to see more before I make a judgement. I agree that Danielle's speech is lacking, but she is understandable. Furthermore she is likeable and has presence and energy, and therefore I look forward to seeing not only her pictures, but seeing her in live action as well.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

do yall think the photoshoots and the MLAACG commercial was real

i would think so, but im not for sure, cause I've never seen those pictures, or the runway she did, and it looked like ppl were snappin away on their cameras..so im not sure
    Tyra:
    "Gina, we're gonna give some edgy cuts and angles to your hair, and less, "OmiGOD, I wanna buy a cute denim skirt!"

yea that runway show was real it was the seventeen mag party

FORT Fogey
    I think that that shoot with all the big hair was for CoverGirl on the segments.