Thread: Danielle - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by Mannequin Jade View Post
    I`m not a Danielle fan, but i think she is ok, but no..., Danielle is of course not in the same level as Yoanna..., Yoanna is so high fashion and gorgeous!
    I love Yoanna-- she's got such an amazing face and the greenest eyes I've ever seen-- but she is not, nor has she ever been, high fashion. No matter how skinny she became, her body is not made for high fashion. Her proportions are all off. Danielle-- with her mile-long legs thin arms and narrower torso, fits the ideal much better.

I admit, I'm unhappy over how robotic Danielle seems in the My Life commercials. What does CG DO ANTM winners so that they all become so lifeless anyway?! But she looks fab, and I think the main reason Danielle sounds so robotic is because she's nervous and reading off cue cards, not spontaneously talking to the camera like she used to. In any case, I hope her commercials do improve-- and that we'll see more of the editorial we saw her shooting soon!

Anyway, here's a few great pics of Danielle [FA edit]. I have no idea where they came from, but she looks terrific!

Last edited by Marleybone; 09-21-2006 at 05:59 PM. Reason: removed comment crediting photos

she looks hot!!!! check them long legs out

Dani is so cool in so many ways (body, personality, walk, posing, looking good in heavy make-up) but I am still a little doubtful about her face. I would so love to see her wear more color in her face plus see different hairstyles on her, something funkier.

^^ amazing pictures ^
    althought i feel that when your wearing an outfit like that, you shouldn't wear visible makeup, maybe more natural looking foundation, and bedhead:-p
    Tyra:
    "Gina, we're gonna give some edgy cuts and angles to your hair, and less, "OmiGOD, I wanna buy a cute denim skirt!"

FORT Fan
    I agree with the above poster regarding her speech..shes totally gorgeous but her voice is a little..well, still needs some improvement/ but then again shes a model..shes suppose to be seen and not hear..as superficial as that might sound :-(

i still think her my life as a cover girl is totally better than nicoles

FORT Fan
    Danielle is so gorgeous! She looks so much better than she did on ANTM!

I really think that it is a bias towards people with southern accents, because you could hear everything that girl said last night. Being a southerner, it it quite offensive because, from what I am reading on the forums, she won't sound "right" unless she sounded like she was from Ohio, and that is just......I wonder if people would say the same thing if it was Kathy that won?

she look like she lost a lot of weight.. i rily do like her with the long hair.. but look at those legs!

I can't believe that a casting director said that she was too big! Com on people, Danielle's syyle is a hit with me. She's been the best dressed winner so far, period!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyswife10 View Post
    I really think that it is a bias towards people with southern accents, because you could hear everything that girl said last night. Being a southerner, it it quite offensive because, from what I am reading on the forums, she won't sound "right" unless she sounded like she was from Ohio, and that is just......I wonder if people would say the same thing if it was Kathy that won?
    I disagree with the bias theory. Her speech never sounded like a southern accent to me. I love listening to southerners talk. Danielle always sounded mushmouth to me, like she was talking with a mouthfull of something. Did someone say marbles somewhere upthread? That would be a good description.