Page 79 of 89 FirstFirst ... 296970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: Brooke - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    I don’t recall Janice calling her ugly. I think Janice recognized Brooks huge potential, but was frustrated by Brook’s seeming lack of appreciation and motivation, of how much potential she has. And how fleeting that potential is in the modeling world. Like Tyra said “all the potential in the world”. People in the industry expect to see a highly well cared for canvass (skin, hair, nails, body) immaculate, as a indication of how much you want it. And that is much easier said than done, to the level of the professional modeling world. And that is just for starters. To get you through the door.

But that is never enough. They have to really want it. Like Tyra, and Janice did. They have to want it enough to make it their top priority. Where every thing revolves around what is best for their modeling. What they eat, drink, sleep, and put in their body, who they associate with, and what they do with them, has to be all about their modeling, and what is best for their modeling.

And it has to be their passion. Something they really want for them-self more than for someone, or something else. Only Brookie can say if she really wants it that bad. But if she does. She has the potential. People in the industry are there, mostly because it is their passion. They will have little patience for those who don’t seem to really care, or have a passion for it. Especially if they have enormous potential like Brooke. Because what they really think, but don’t say is “What a waste. I wish I had this, or that like her, I’d know what to do with it”.

But as I said before. Brookie was apparently in school, and appeared extremely rundown, over worked, and poorly nourished at the start of the show. From having maybe to much on her plate. So I don’t think her problem was lack of motivation. I think she was just over worked, and needed some time to rest, and realign her priorities. She looks much healthier, and rested now.
    Wow... all I can say is whoa! That was a model's ambition put into an elequent perspective. But it's true, if she believes in herself she can do it.
    i'm a heartbreaker. i'm a heartbreaker.

cow
    yepp, she looks hot in that last pic. i agree that she looks great with glasses. but then again, i think most people do and that first one is cool too
    moooooo
    orangepie

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by xxtatic View Post
    That's not Brooke. someone mention that they asked her and she said it was not her.
    I appreciate your response...
    Thanks for clearing that up!

From her Myspace
    Thanks a ton! I love the first and second pic. the best. and the fourth. and the third. lol. what i'm saying is that I love them! Does anyone think that it's kind of....odd/not normal for a model like brooke that she looks better/more like a model when it's just a digital camera and her friends are around? Rather then an official photoshoot? I think that she looks more model-like in those pictures then ever before. Good job Brooke. (Even though they weren't pictures like in a normal photoshoot.)
    "I love CoverGirl, it's just so nice to wear."- Brooke
    "Roses are red, violets are blue. Imma win the title and you, you look like boo boo."- Danielle.

My cousin's friend saw Brooke at a local Lane Bryant helping her friend pick out clothes. I heard she looked bad, and no pictures were taken, sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Travisio;2172322;
    My cousin's friend saw Brooke at a local Lane Bryant helping her friend pick out clothes. I heard she looked bad, and no pictures were taken, sorry!
    did she say why she looked bad?

No, all I heard is that she looked bad.

I love brooke one of my favourites and totally hot so i think this picture is pretty hot

^ She looks amazingly hot there, i could totally see that as an ad for VS.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

Quote Originally Posted by Kahlen_rocks;2213737;
    ^ She looks amazingly hot there, i could totally see that as an ad for VS.
    I know and tyra thought that too that's why she gave her gisele bundchen hair.
    I just love brooke