Page 6 of 89 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Brooke - Cycle 6

She looks really pretty in the video on upn.com, but I agree with whoever said that she has a horse face that probably won't look good in pics unless if she knows the right angle.

She seems so cute in the videos! Much...softer looking or something. She just seems so down to earth, and she stumbles over her words...just very real and personable.
    "At this point I'm assuming their child is dead. Most likely crushed beneath a mountain of corn dogs. Not that Britney or Kevin would notice. Arguing and drinking seems to take up most of their time. As does Britney's attempts to turn herself into a giant blob of jello."

Quote Originally Posted by nora View Post
    She seems so cute in the videos! Much...softer looking or something. She just seems so down to earth, and she stumbles over her words...just very real and personable.
    Yeah, she seems really likable! I hope she doesn't have the downfall of the "nice, quiet girl" i.e. Nik.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    She reminds me of a model from Tyra's era--but I can't think of her name--she had kind of a big nose too. I think it was Yazmine or something.

Brooke is very noticeable but she almost looks like Celine Dion. I wonder if they will make her a platinum blonde? Like they did Michelle...

FORT Fan
    Emma Watson! She looks like someone stretched Emma Watson (Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies) on a rack. Speaking of rack....Her chest does look a little, um, too perky to be natural? Like they are defying gravity.... The nose is a little broad and unstructured for my taste, but hey, it works for Sara Jessica Parker. I like her height and proportions. I think she may be one to watch.

A friend of mine whose a scout, discovered her and recalled her as being an unprofessional liar and thief, and that those pictures on Myspace were stolen! She did not give valid credit towards the photographer (think about it, if the photographer can take those good shots of her and a UPN photographer can't, then obviously he'd want some credit and exposure).

Well, the impression I was given was that she's a terrible person.
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker

I love her in her video up at upn.com very unconventional beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by ko0la1d View Post
    A friend of mine whose a scout, discovered her and recalled her as being an unprofessional liar and thief, and that those pictures on Myspace were stolen! She did not give valid credit towards the photographer (think about it, if the photographer can take those good shots of her and a UPN photographer can't, then obviously he'd want some credit and exposure).

Well, the impression I was given was that she's a terrible person.
    I read something like that on the LJ topmodel community. She stole some clothes and won't return them, and apparently she's a huge bitch. I don't like thieves but attitude and bitchiness can be used towards getting fierce pictures. So as long as she takes some amazing shots I don't predict I'll have a problem with her.

I doubt she's a bitch othewise she would have been casted right away on her first try

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaase View Post
    I doubt she's a bitch othewise she would have been casted right away on her first try
    I'll believe it when I see it.
    Kari Schmidt of ANTM likes my Artwork