Page 54 of 89 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Brooke - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by Asylum-ECT-girl View Post
    She is a little too "giant" for Victoria's Secret if you ask me!
    Hmmm...not sure what you mean, considering Tyra Banks is a bit "giant" herself. I do agree with what you said about this whole situation being about more than the phone. I think something else must be going on that we haven't seen yet. Either that, or...perhaps the season is soooo boring they needed to create this extra drama.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

Think outside of the box MissLibby's Avatar
    Brooke rocks! I admit, she was getting on my nerves last week with her constant whimpering but this week she looked so amazing. I love her curves, her look and loved her photo. I am rooting for her to improve.

I think I'm a very nice person but I've had my Brooke days where I've gone off on a roommate who was being rude and inconsiderate. Stuff happens in close quarters. It wasn't a big deal and I certainly don't think that sums up who Brooke is. She felt terrible about her actions which I can respect more than others who have no humility - I still wonder if she'll apologize cause it will keep eating at her until she gets it off her chest.

Brooke has a extreme sexiness that comes across so natural that it seems wholesome, in spite of her powerful, powerful photographic presence. That was the quality that Kelly LeBrock had. Brooke is like Kelly LeBrock 2006, LeBrooke 2006. I could totally see Brooke doing a update of the highly successful Pantene commercial by Kelly LeBrock. Most people that were around then can still quote Kelly LeBrock’s lines “don’t hate me cause I’m beautiful”.

I could also totally see Brooke playing in a updated version of the Kelly LeBrock movie Weird Science. Couldn’t you just see Brooke walking on screen looking like LeBrooke saying the lines “Ok, which of you little monsters created me”. The two actors that played the teenagers in the original movie could play the parents in the new movie, leaving their two teenage son’s at home alone, who accidentally create Lebrooke. LOL That would be so cool. And would be a hilarious boys, kid flick, like the original. But it would not work without good actors like you had in the original. And a character like LeBrock. LeBrooke is the only woman with the attributes to pull that off today.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think Brooke is very striking!

Nicole Linkletter - Renee england88533's Avatar
    i love Brooke! she is really beautiful i think and i want her in the top 2 with joanie! and then tyra will let them both win cause i love them both.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by england88533 View Post
    i love Brooke! she is really beautiful i think and i want her in the top 2 with joanie! and then tyra will let them both win cause i love them both.
    Yes, they are my two favorites at the moment. Brooke has so much presence that it's impossible not to look at her. Her face is so captivating!

FORT Newbie
    I love Brooke especially during the judging panel this week. When they walk in and stand in front of the judges I realized that everyone as standing up prim and proper but she was standing like edgy i guess is the closest word i can say. Just the way she was standing my eyes zoomed in on her.

i acutally kind of like brooke. she's not your typical beauty but as nigel said, something along the lines of "everything about her is so wrong that makes her so right"..or something like that. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by fortfan2006 View Post
    I love Brooke especially during the judging panel this week. When they walk in and stand in front of the judges I realized that everyone as standing up prim and proper but she was standing like edgy i guess is the closest word i can say. Just the way she was standing my eyes zoomed in on her.
    Yeah she has that presence. I think I see some favoritism towards Brooke on the panel, which I'm all too happy for. Twiggy said to her the very first episode "I can't take my eyes off you" and Miss J says that she's his "favorite break down model" or something like that.
    LUCY: Australia's toast.
    SCUD: What's your beef with Australia?
    LUCY: I don't like their attitude!

When I first saw Brooke I didn't get her appeal at all. While her commercial was terrible, I love each picture more and more. She's enchanting and I can't take my eyes off her. Furonda has grown on me in a similar way too. The unusual beauties are taking over this cycle.

As for the fight, I'm irritated by it because I like both girls and I think they both acted stupidly. It's a harsh competition, there's a lot of stress and they're forced into close quarters and it's easy to get annoyed.

I was looking forward to the fight before it aired because I'm so sick of Jade footage, but now I wish it hadn't happened because people on both sides are being so rabid about it.