Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 884

Thread: Brooke - Cycle 6

  1. #501
    FORT Fan Fire&Ice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    25
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDingo View Post
    You're funny! In a sad kind of way. Nnenna didn't understand the whole point of the photo shoot. It wasn't supposed to be a "beauty" shot *cough*Nnenna'sFugAnyway!*coug h*.

    Brooke's photo was stunning for two reasons.
    1) It just.. was. It was a great photo
    2) This is so out of her element! She is a sweet daddy's girl from Texas, not some Krump-Goddess. The fact that she was able to pull this off is really impressive to me!

    Oh and you missed the fact that she has a killer body!

  2. #502
    You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    London, Canada
    Age
    28
    Posts
    780
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire&Ice View Post
    Oh and you missed the fact that she has a killer body!
    3) She has a killer body. I mean, it's actually perfect. She is skinny, but not in that Furonda/Jade sickingly thin way. Her legs are wonderful, and her breasts are the perfect size and shape. Her silhouette is incredible.

  3. #503
    LISA & HEATHER FTW Forsaken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    366
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDingo View Post
    3) She has a killer body. I mean, it's actually perfect. She is skinny, but not in that Furonda/Jade sickingly thin way. Her legs are wonderful, and her breasts are the perfect size and shape. Her silhouette is incredible.
    Ding! Ding! Ding! Couldn't agree more

    I don't care what people say about Brooke. I KNOW she's gorgeous, and I'm a Brookie for life.
    LUCY: Australia's toast.
    SCUD: What's your beef with Australia?
    LUCY: I don't like their attitude!

  4. #504
    FORT Fogey TunaFests's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,858
    yeah i've definately jumped on the Brooke wagon after that picture...that was an amaaaaaaaaaaazing picture

  5. #505
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDingo View Post
    You're funny! In a sad kind of way. Nnenna didn't understand the whole point of the photo shoot. It wasn't supposed to be a "beauty" shot *cough*Nnenna'sFugAnyway!*coug h*.

    Brooke's photo was stunning for two reasons.
    1) It just.. was. It was a great photo
    2) This is so out of her element! She is a sweet daddy's girl from Texas, not some Krump-Goddess. The fact that she was able to pull this off is really impressive to me!

    I wonder why the judges placed her pic below Nnenna's... Perhaps because it really was not as good and people who are not admitting this, may have the Brooke syndrome--- aka, how dare Nnenna be better than Brooke?

  6. #506
    FORT Fogey TunaFests's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,858
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyracan'tjudge View Post
    I wonder why the judges placed her pic below Nnenna's... Perhaps because it really was not as good and people who are not admitting this, may have the Brooke syndrome--- aka, how dare Nnenna be better than Brooke?
    why create unecessary drama?

    i like both Brooke's and Nnenna's shots. though they are very different they are my top 2
    and they aren't called out based on pictures it's based on performance so the runway was factored in so obviously Brooke would be on the bottom.

  7. #507
    FORT Fogey viv_smi98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,574
    That photo was bad, sorry. Slumped-over clown. And Danielle's body is waaaay nicer. Brooke's the biggest girl there now.

  8. #508
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    143
    I did not like Brooke's shot-- although I'd kill for her body. My top two are Furonda and Nnenna or Nnenna and Joanie. Nnenna, Joanie, and Furonda are my top three with either Joanie or Furonda winning.

    I really really hope Brooke leaves next.

  9. #509
    --
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,123
    I have a sudden infatuation with Brooke .. I have no idea why, either. I don't really love any of her pictures ..

  10. #510
    FORT Fan greenie227's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    I will have more to say later. But Brooke is incredible. That photo is a work of art. Excellent. Even an idiot would feel the power, and art of it.
    I'm that idiot. I don't see it. I see a whiny little girl with a huge chin and huge pout. Nice body, but I think Danielle's is better. I guess I can't see past the crying little girl making drama. Imagine if they were realistic on this show and cast 16-18 year olds only -- Brooke might actually seem mature by comparison.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.