Page 51 of 89 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Brooke - Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeDingo View Post
    You're funny! In a sad kind of way. Nnenna didn't understand the whole point of the photo shoot. It wasn't supposed to be a "beauty" shot *cough*Nnenna'sFugAnyway!*coug h*.

Brooke's photo was stunning for two reasons.
    1) It just.. was. It was a great photo
    2) This is so out of her element! She is a sweet daddy's girl from Texas, not some Krump-Goddess. The fact that she was able to pull this off is really impressive to me!

Oh and you missed the fact that she has a killer body!

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire&Ice View Post
    Oh and you missed the fact that she has a killer body!
    3) She has a killer body. I mean, it's actually perfect. She is skinny, but not in that Furonda/Jade sickingly thin way. Her legs are wonderful, and her breasts are the perfect size and shape. Her silhouette is incredible.

3) She has a killer body. I mean, it's actually perfect. She is skinny, but not in that Furonda/Jade sickingly thin way. Her legs are wonderful, and her breasts are the perfect size and shape. Her silhouette is incredible.
    Ding! Ding! Ding! Couldn't agree more

I don't care what people say about Brooke. I KNOW she's gorgeous, and I'm a Brookie for life.
    LUCY: Australia's toast.
    SCUD: What's your beef with Australia?
    LUCY: I don't like their attitude!

yeah i've definately jumped on the Brooke wagon after that picture...that was an amaaaaaaaaaaazing picture

FORT Regular
    You're funny! In a sad kind of way. Nnenna didn't understand the whole point of the photo shoot. It wasn't supposed to be a "beauty" shot *cough*Nnenna'sFugAnyway!*coug h*.

Brooke's photo was stunning for two reasons.
    1) It just.. was. It was a great photo
    2) This is so out of her element! She is a sweet daddy's girl from Texas, not some Krump-Goddess. The fact that she was able to pull this off is really impressive to me!

I wonder why the judges placed her pic below Nnenna's... Perhaps because it really was not as good and people who are not admitting this, may have the Brooke syndrome--- aka, how dare Nnenna be better than Brooke?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyracan'tjudge View Post
    I wonder why the judges placed her pic below Nnenna's... Perhaps because it really was not as good and people who are not admitting this, may have the Brooke syndrome--- aka, how dare Nnenna be better than Brooke?
    why create unecessary drama?

i like both Brooke's and Nnenna's shots. though they are very different they are my top 2
    and they aren't called out based on pictures it's based on performance so the runway was factored in so obviously Brooke would be on the bottom.

That photo was bad, sorry. Slumped-over clown. And Danielle's body is waaaay nicer. Brooke's the biggest girl there now.

FORT Regular
    I did not like Brooke's shot-- although I'd kill for her body. My top two are Furonda and Nnenna or Nnenna and Joanie. Nnenna, Joanie, and Furonda are my top three with either Joanie or Furonda winning.

I really really hope Brooke leaves next.

--
    I have a sudden infatuation with Brooke .. I have no idea why, either. I don't really love any of her pictures ..

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    I will have more to say later. But Brooke is incredible. That photo is a work of art. Excellent. Even an idiot would feel the power, and art of it.
    I'm that idiot. I don't see it. I see a whiny little girl with a huge chin and huge pout. Nice body, but I think Danielle's is better. I guess I can't see past the crying little girl making drama. Imagine if they were realistic on this show and cast 16-18 year olds only -- Brooke might actually seem mature by comparison.