Page 5 of 89 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Brooke - Cycle 6

This girl is my favorite.

I'm so confused...she has sex appeal just like Brittney...with darker hair she would be Brittney...She's very pretty...I really like her..she's in my top 10 she maybe in my top 3 if I move Wendy out....

ACK..... she would be a pretty girl if it weren't for the trout pout. I've had enough of that look from Lisa Rinna to last a lifetime.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    I bet she is the "Klutz" of the season...like Shandi and Sara, she will probably be the one that can't walk to save her life! I like her look though and love it that she's 5'11. I wish they would list the girls' weights though.

She will need to give up the Alfredo if she wants any kind of a modeling career--she is kinda looking "thick" in that photo--I bet they retouched her hips and waist too. But I love her look and I think she go far.

In all the promo pics she looks ugly but if the girl can look like this in these pics, than she can definitely be a model.

I love those pictures!

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTMADDICT99 View Post
    In all the promo pics she looks ugly but if the girl can look like this in these pics, than she can definitely be a model.

The body shot looks great, but the head shot--she has a horse face. She will have to work on her angles because her face is a bit much... I don't think she will be good at beauty shots.

The problem i have with Brook is her upper lip...has the appearance that she's smelling something odoriferous.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

I think she'll be the one that is going to transform. The whole trailer talks about an amazing transformation and she's the only one that looks remotely ugly so I think she'll probably transform. either her or Gina.

God that nose looks like a loaf of bread.