Page 14 of 89 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: Brooke - Cycle 6

I still love her look.

Didn't she say she auditioned 4 times in a row? I wonder what Tyra was thinking saying "no" to her that many times. If she had made it in Cycle 2, she'd be 19-20 years old (since C2 aired in 2004). I would've prefered Brooke in C3 & 4 over some of the other girls like Leah or Noelle.

FORT Fogey
    I'm loving that picture of her with the curly hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiest View Post
    I'm loving that picture of her with the curly hair.
    Her face looks really good in that pic, but the pose I really don't like it.

I think Brooke will be a good model i think she could have differnt looks just like in the group pic i does not look like her.

how does every one feel about there frist photo shout that they will be bold

Im Samoan and Hawaiian *LeiLani*'s Avatar
    i think she has potential too but yeah her nose and lips bothers me but hey beauty is different in everyones eyes! but i dont like her pose with her legs open.

I think her nose and her lips are the thing that will give her the ege.

I’m glad Brooke did not give up trying out for ANTM. I think MissGriss said it best “she wreaks model”. She dominates the lense. She demands you look at her. Her pre-show photos are very, very powerful. Her physical presence is so strong she overpowers you. Then as April Wilkner said “ she has those inescapable lips”. Huge, beautiful lips. She should not have any problem working as a model after the show. “ resistance is futile! You will! be assimilated. We will add your distinctiveness to the collective.” ( Seven Of Nine, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_of_Nine Star Trek Voyager)

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM OBSESSION View Post
    it's just that my first reaction to the cycle 6 website was, "Dang alot of these girls are ugly!" I just love the show so much and models are supposed to be interesting
    I totally agree that was one of my reactions also in the case of brooke I think she is interesting to look at but I think that if you look at her too long or to critically she becomes a bit unnattractive. I like the black and white photo so I'm reserving judgement of her until the show and the first photoshoot and if she makes it to the makeover who knows she could turn out to be really good.
    Believe Half of What You See and None of What you Hear.