Page 13 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: Brooke - Cycle 6

FORT Newbie
    Fugly??? Are you serious?? She is absolutely gorgeous! I wasn't really going to talk bad about any of the girls yet, but so many of you are bashing the only girls that actually look like true models that I think I should point out some of the really "fugly" ones. Look at Gina...those teeth are terrible...can she not close her mouth? Kathy...old old old...looks like a witch...did they lie about her age? Sara is pressing her lips together in a very unattractive position. And...getting back to the comment on Brooke's polaroid looking good but not her other pics...think about, she looks amazing without makeup, hair, and lighting. Thats a true beauty to me...

Quote Originally Posted by diancined View Post
    I think she looks like a real model

ok. i think she has potential, but dude her nose bugs so much. it like reaches to her top lip, even worse than Niks! i like her fairy promo, and i like her white pyramid shot (i guess) but there's no denying that her profile pics are gross

I think she makes a good model thouse pics are good

FORT Newbie
    I think she has alot of potential in the actual modeling industry. She has an unconventional look, a lot of models that do very well in the industry have looks that aren't exactly what you would consider "a pretty girl" There is several girls this seaon that are going to do very well after the show, they are definetly goin to get work.

Quote Originally Posted by TunaFests View Post
    ok. i think she has potential, but dude her nose bugs so much. it like reaches to her top lip, even worse than Niks! i like her fairy promo, and i like her white pyramid shot (i guess) but there's no denying that her profile pics are gross

That's what makes her look great to me. She's not the typical conventional beauty that most people are accustomed to look at like say Kyle, Ashley and Kahlen who I consider mall beauties.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlily View Post
    Fugly??? Are you serious?? She is absolutely gorgeous! I wasn't really going to talk bad about any of the girls yet, but so many of you are bashing the only girls that actually look like true models that I think I should point out some of the really "fugly" ones. Look at Gina...those teeth are terrible...can she not close her mouth? Kathy...old old old...looks like a witch...did they lie about her age? Sara is pressing her lips together in a very unattractive position. And...getting back to the comment on Brooke's polaroid looking good but not her other pics...think about, she looks amazing without makeup, hair, and lighting. Thats a true beauty to me...
    Silverlily,
    I agee with you 100% that Brooke is gorgeous and that she looks like a model. I don't however agree with your dislike of Gina and Kathy. They also look like working models to me. Sara is a nightmare! Back to Brooke, she rocks and will do well with or without this competition.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlily View Post
    I agree with you that Gina should try closing her mouth, but even still I can see that she has an appealing look. I also agree that Kathy looks like a spinster, and that Sara's lips look hideous. I admit my statement was a little harsh, it's just that my first reaction to the cycle 6 website was, "Dang alot of these girls are ugly!" I just love the show so much and models are supposed to be interesting, but the ones that make it all the way to the top are beautiful. The first example that comes to mind is Rebecca. Rebecca was pretty in a conventional way and now shes walking for Escada! I'm sry to post mean stuff, I will try to keep it more positive, but I am reaaaaaaaallllly hoping that the whole transformation thing is really drastic...

FORT Fogey
    I have very mixed feelings about Brooke. She has a spectacular body but some of her shots are less than impressive. I love her polaroid and the group photos, but the rest of her I've seen make her seem like she almost has an abrasive, harsh look. I'd love to see her smile, as she looked quite pleasant in her video.

This girl has some killer legs. I think she can probably be a runway model but I don't think I can ever see her doing print.

I can see her doing editorials for i-D, Zink, the really hardcore stuff but I can never see her in ELLE, or Marie Claire. Her features are very harsh. Beauty-wise, she doesn't have what it takes from what I've seen so far. A cosmetic company would be crazy to offer her a contract (and this is just from a realistic point of view, I'm not trying to be mean, I really like Brooke).

But yes, she'd be a great runway model because of her features and stare (a la Adina Fohlin & Louise Pederson) - she can have heads turning on the runway but in a good way. Brooke can really build her career as a runway model. Although, she doesn't have the commercial aspect of fashion which is important if you're trying to be America's Next Top Model. Sorry!