Page 12 of 89 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Brooke - Cycle 6

The winner takes it all ANTManonimus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonelyguy82 View Post
    I said "vibe", didn't I?

And please, anyone can sound so sweet in like 10 seconds of themselves in the video. Don't be a fool.
    Don't make it personal please, yes, i do believe she's quite sweet actually, and you can't even stay sweet for 5 seconds, so don't say it sooo easy to do.
    Girls could wear jeans, cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, cause it's ok to be a boy, but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because YOU think that being a girl is degrading, but secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you, what it feels like for a girl.

FORT Newbie
    Brooke is smokin' HAWT!!

FORT Newbie
    totally smokin

FORT Fogey
    I totally see the resemblance to Yamila Diaz! I wonder why Brooke isn't signed to an agency yet? It seems as though she could have her choice of any of them.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlily View Post
    totally smokin
    Right on man!

I love this girl, I would love to see her go far. To me she's stunning and could start off rough but shine through towards the in. I hope the best of luck, 4times doesn't look good but I still have high hopes.
    Kata&ChantalLOVE

Brooke is one of my favs she reminds me of sara from season 5 that kind of wird vibe and i like the way brooke talks. she is from corpus chrisi tx i think some of the othere girls will not like her i just have a felling. they might think she is she is like a child or something

I hate to say this b/c I think I might be one of the only ppl that thinks this but, Brooke looks nothing like the girls in the above pics. The girls in the pics posted above look waaaaaaayyy better than brooke, there is something about her pre show pics that just does not work for me at all. In her video and in the polaroid with blue background she doesnt look that bad, but in those others...she looks just fugly as i dont know what. Her and Joanie both are just...not my cup of tea (yeah, thats a nice way of putting it). But then again, who knows...mabye they will both turn out to be good models, I just dont think I can remember any pre show pics as fugly as theirs are... but once again she does have great legs...hope she proves me wrong though! i want to see a great competition!

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM OBSESSION View Post
    I hate to say this b/c I think I might be one of the only ppl that thinks this but, Brooke looks nothing like the girls in the above pics. The girls in the pics posted above look waaaaaaayyy better than brooke, there is something about her pre show pics that just does not work for me at all. In her video and in the polaroid with blue background she doesnt look that bad, but in those others...she looks just fugly as i dont know what. Her and Joanie both are just...not my cup of tea (yeah, thats a nice way of putting it). But then again, who knows...mabye they will both turn out to be good models, I just dont think I can remember any pre show pics as fugly as theirs are... but once again she does have great legs...hope she proves me wrong though! i want to see a great competition!
    no i agree her profile pictures are gross gross gross.

but i disagree about joanie! i think she's beautiful but she does look a little awkward in the profile pictures. not bad tho

I think she looks like a real model