Thread: ANTM Marathon on VH1 - Super Bowl Sunday

aga
    FORTified

ANTM Marathon on VH1 - Super Bowl Sunday

The marathon starts at 12:00 p.m. and ends at 9:00 p.m.

I don't know what cycle they are playing. I saw a commercial on VH1 and the commercial had Cycle 4 girls, but the commercials don't always match what they actually air.

If someone has TiVo or can get on the VH1 website (it won't load for me), then perhaps you can get more info and post it.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Most likely its a Cycle 5 marathon but I'll check, just in case!

*UPDATE*:

It's a Cycle 4 marathon (blah!), from 12pm to 8pm and looks like they're starting from the fourth episode to the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by ko0la1d View Post
    Most likely its a Cycle 5 marathon but I'll check, just in case!

*UPDATE*:

It's a Cycle 4 marathon (blah!), from 12pm to 8pm and looks like they're starting from the fourth episode to the finale.
    Ugh, why do they always play cycle 4 i've seen it so many times. I want to see cycle 2

Seriously! I'm so sick of that season, so played out! I haven't seen Cycle 1 or 3 for a while...
    To Allison: "Are you cold?
    Jay: "No, she's just posing".
    Hahaha!

I know, Im a little sick of cycle 4 too. Ive seen Cycle one, but not 2 because every sport I did was at every day and time that it was on which sucked.So I really need to see Cycle 2. I only seen half of one replay and it was when they where danceing and somone tripped...I only know 3 people from that episode which are Shandi, Mercedez and Yoanna. Mainly through the other ANTM's and here. Yes, it sucks.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    I wanted to see season three-I missed the first two episodes and the end of the fifth episode. Besides, I think the beginning (Eps 1-7) were way better than the end (Eps 8-to the finale, which are mainly the ones that VH1 airs.)
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina