Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top Model: The E! True Hollywood Story

aga
    FORTified

America's Next Top Model: The E! True Hollywood Story

I read elsewhere that an E! True Hollywood Story on ANTM is in the works. The source is no less than Miss Elyse Sewell herself.

According to Elyse, the others from Cycle 1 who were interviewed were Adrianne, Robin, Giselle and Ebony. Hopefully, we will see all of them and no one will be left on the cutting room floor.
    Last edited by aga; 01-21-2006 at 08:24 AM.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

FORT Newbie
    What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!?!

Could you please point me to where Elyse said this (on her blog? where?)

FORT Anomaly
    Quote Originally Posted by jillcet View Post
    Could you please point me to where Elyse said this (on her blog? where?)
    Elyse posts over at televisionwithoutpity. If you go to the ANTM forums, and then follow the yellow brick road to the Elyse thread, her user name is none other than Elyse Sewell (I'd post a direct link, but I don't think it's allowed.) Anyhow, here's what she said:

Anyway, E! True Hollywood Story on ANTM: they're making it. I did an interview for it (in HK, not in LA as originally planned, dammit! Thought I was going to be able to hit an American Walgreen's and smuggle vast amounts of Aquafresh Extreme Clean back to HK), and so did Adrianne, Robin, Giselle, and Ebony.

I'll probably have exactly one soundbyte in the finished show, but some of the interview questions were pretty funny. A montage of all the interviewees responding to the first one would be awesome to behold:

Do you mind doing your best Tyra impression?

Giselle said that Tyra had problems being able to say “You are still in the running to becoming America’s Next Top Model…

Ken Mok said the production value on season one was horrible because they had no money – did you notice that?

He explained the judging room looked like absolute crap – how bad was it?

Adrianne has said in interview that the show was actually more like “America’s Next Tyra Banks”. What do you think she meant by that?

Adrianne also said that you guys had pretend crushes on the crew members because they were the only males around. Can you tell me about this?

Ha...I knew it.

aga
    FORTified
    E!'s evening line-up to ANTM related:

6p
    The E! True Hollywood Story: Janice Dickinson The wild life of the original supermodel, from her abusive white trash childhood to her drug-filled glory days to her nights with men like Nicholson, Beatty, and Stallone. TV-14 (L)

7p
    The E! True Hollywood Story: Tyra Banks Now, at 32, an age when most supermodels are giving up and marrying rock stars, Banks is earning her own cash running a multi-million dollar, multi-media empire. TV-PG

8p
    The E! True Hollywood Story: America's Next Top Model America's Next Top Model has become a pop culture phenomenon. Week after week, the fierce competition and determination of the young contestants draw in massive audiences. TV-14

9:30p
    Gone Bad: Supermodels Gone Bad Not all supermodels exhibit model behavior. Witness the spirited cat-fights, strange career moves and public gaffes of the bold and the beautiful. TV-PG

Source: E!Online
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

A night of cleavage, drugs, and violence. But, I guess I can leave my knitting circle to watch E!

FORT Fanatic
    Thank goodness I read this board - otherwise I would've missed it! I can't wait to see La Bella Elyse!

Quote Originally Posted by estella_nyc View Post
    Thank goodness I read this board - otherwise I would've missed it! I can't wait to see La Bella Elyse!
    Ditto for me. Can't wait to hear what the C1 girls have to say.
    "Jade just needs to get laid. " - Nigel Barker

Av. by CrossingGuard fujiyoshi_knife's Avatar
    at YouTube deb1430 (i think it was that person) put up some preview clips for the story.

Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast