Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: ANTM Cycle 5 - Finale Event Photos, December 7, 2005

FORT Newbie

ANTM Cycle 5 - Finale Event Photos, December 7, 2005

I wasn't sure where to post these so started a new thread, hope that's ok?

aww omg looks @ nik, she is just so, wow..

Oooohh, these are fun. I hope they show this stuff on tonight's reunion episode. I love Nicole's effortless beauty. I wish she'd stand up a little straighter, though. Nik, honey, lay off the scary makeup. You're gorgeous and you don't need it. That close-up of Lisa, she looks older than Tyra, for sure, and I hate the way Cassandra always stands as if everyone was just waiting for her to step up to the plate as the star of the show. You're cute, but not as cute as you think you are.

And I must say, those giant jumbo-tron images in back look awfully frightening.

Those are great pics! All the ladies look great--especially Nicole, Nik, and Coryn. I love Nicole in this one http://www.supload.com/free/antm_fin...t_09.jpg/view/
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

FORT Regular
    I was such a big fan of Cassandra; I thought her makeover made her look so edgy and alluring...but now she's just...ugh. She really sold herself short; I am certain she would have been one of the final three and perhaps even the winner, if she had loosened up her prissy-pageant-perfect routine. In the finale photos, it's obvious she stuffed her bra with those squishy, realistically-booby-feeling inserts or something; she definitely is bigger than when she was on the show and they're not implants because she still has small-chested cleavage (as in, like, none) in these recent pics. The bigger bosom makes her look matronly, especially with that dark hair framing those pinched features.

Ugh. Talk about a lesson in being open to try new things and learning something, rather than stubbornly holding to the tried-and-true.

Nicole has got to lose that slouch. that really detracts from her appearance.

aga
    FORTified
    Ya'll Tyra's breastesses intimidate me. In the elimination between Bre and Nicole, I was like, "Have some elimination with your breasts?"
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

The girls all look great except Lisa. Those are not flattering photos.

Nicole!? Won!? Oh Yeah! dephiant's Avatar
    Wow! Thanks for the pics Emilia, you rock! Someone take that newbie tag off her right now! Can someone point out these pictures where Nicole is "slouching"? because obviously i'm blind or people are just looking for things to criticize. Poor Nicole, she still does her "smiling while pressing her tongue against her teeth", henceforth known as tonguesmile. It's cute and all but i hope she remembers not to tonguesmile during her photoshoots, or the photographer might bite her head off again! Nicole does look amazing in these photos, i just want to swallow her up and finish with a bottle of white wine.
    beauty: The quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses
    and is associated with such properties as harmony of form,
    excellence of artistry, truthfulness, and originality.
    (refer to picture at left.)

Quote Originally Posted by aga View Post
    Ya'll Tyra's breastesses intimidate me. In the elimination between Bre and Nicole, I was like, "Have some elimination with your breasts?"
    huh???? I don't understand your sentence.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast