Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The FORT Interview with Nik, 12/11/05

Wow! Nik sounds as cool and sweet as she appeared on the show!!

I wish her much success!!!

Great interview!

I love Nik! Out of all the cycles, Nik is def. my favorite! I know she'll do well, and be very successful!

Thanks for the interview Hepcat!!

Quote Originally Posted by thestranger View Post
    Lol, she actually liked Nigel hitting on her, that's kinda weird O_o.
    You say that as if it's a bad thing?! Nigel is hot and he could hit on me anytime...

Nik sounds like a classy young lady, she's professional and her portfolio is looking pretty nice...I wish her all the luck in the world.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

Quote Originally Posted by Asieypuffz View Post
    Is it really that serious to find out what her sexuality is? Let that not be the focus of her interview...just about her and her modeling!
    Well, of course it is all about her! Ever heard of a good publicity? What's bigger than Nicole's winner of ANTM?
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

Thanks Hepcat for the interview. It just confirmed what I already thought. Nik seems like a wonderful woman, and with a great head on her shoulders. I believe she will make it big. She has what it takes with her exotic look. Scouts can't wait to get their hands on her.
    And it's not just her looks and talent, it's her maturity and dedication, and ability to take criticism and learn from it.
    I believe she was robbed, but as 1st runner up, that may actually work in her favor.
    About the lesbian rumor, who cares one way or the other? That has no effect on her modeling. That girl is ALL WOMAN!!!!

GO NIK!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much, Hepcat, for an entire season of wonderful interviews, particularly this one, as Nik was one of my favorites on the show from the very start.

Nik, thank you for taking the time to speak with your fans at the FORT, and if it were up to me, you would have been the winner of the competition. Best of luck in your future endeavors!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

FORT Anomaly
    I have to second that round of applause for a season of great interviews, Hepcat. They've been thoughtful, had straight-to-the-point questions, and have been all-around good times. I think the Hep-ster deserves a dancing banana (or five). "Why dancing bananas???" one might ask. To which I might reply, "Why not???"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345