Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Nik, 12/11/05

FORT Newbie

Thanks Hepcat!next time get us more juicy gossip.

I like Nik,I hope she makes it in the industry,she's got it going on,she carries her self well,she always look confident,she also takes great pictures .
    even tough she say's she is a little crazy I am not buying it
    she's not,
    NIK is definitely the reserved and laid back type.

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    Good interview. Nik, if you are reading this, I respected the way you conducted yourself, and good luck in the future.

awesome interview hepcat =D
    I loved it, Nik had interesting answers and i'm so happy that she and jayla reconciled - she has GOT to get signed hehe.

Great interview.

Ummm...do you actually meet the contestants,or is this interview done over the phone? Heh...I've always wondered that.

Nicole!? Won!? Oh Yeah! dephiant's Avatar
    I'm scared for Nik, Winning Cover Girl of the Week during the show is almost the death knell to success after the show. Hope she can work through the jello problems and make it in the fashion world.
    beauty: The quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses
    and is associated with such properties as harmony of form,
    excellence of artistry, truthfulness, and originality.
    (refer to picture at left.)

Nicole!? Won!? Oh Yeah! dephiant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Asieypuffz View Post
    Is it really that serious to find out what her sexuality is? Let that not be the focus of her interview...just about her and her modeling!
    Isn't her sexuality about her? It's easy to say well who cares? But when you are a celebrity having fans who want to know all about you just comes with the territory. If you don't want to be exposed to the world then don't get famous. People in general want to know the dirt, the deep stuff, the juicy tidbits. That's why tabloids magazines and tv shows are so popular.
    beauty: The quality that gives pleasure to the mind or senses
    and is associated with such properties as harmony of form,
    excellence of artistry, truthfulness, and originality.
    (refer to picture at left.)

Kao
    Quote Originally Posted by Asieypuffz View Post
    Is it really that serious to find out what her sexuality is? Let that not be the focus of her interview...just about her and her modeling!
    Amen to that! I, for one am glad that question was never asked. And I don't buy that "Well, don't be a public figure if you don't want people snooping" argument because stars owe us a good preformance and that's IT. Contrary to popular belief, they owe us NOTHING of their personal lives! Interesting enough, whenever we hear of a star that tells us things that are "too much information" (ie: ANYTHING that comes out of Eva Longoria's mouth during an interview) we judge them for that too, saying they are "too open!" Celebs just can't win!

For all we know, this could be a rumor, or maybe some bitter chick who Nik had a one-nighter with in the past deciding "OMG NIK'S ON TV I HATE HER I NO WUT I'LL DO I'LL OUT HER ON DIFFERENT INTERNET FORUMS!"

Quote Originally Posted by dephiant View Post
    I'm scared for Nik, Winning Cover Girl of the Week during the show is almost the death knell to success after the show. Hope she can work through the jello problems and make it in the fashion world.
    I don't buy that. Toccara and Yaya won Covergirl of the week multiple times.

okay....so Nik is supposed to be a lesbian now too? And Bre? And Kim?

We know Kim is, but I really think we should stop assuming everyone else is gay or straight or anything until they choose to talk about it themselves.

Give the poor girls a break.

Nik sounds really sweet and genuine! Definitely one of my favorite contestants ever! thanks for the interview!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast