Suggestions for future cycles
Here we go again. Let's make it easier for the show's producers to get our imput.
- Give Mr. Jay some time off and let Tyra or the photographers come up with the photoshoot ideas.
- Lose the photoshop special effects
- Do you want a commercail or high-fashion model?
- Stop with the false adverstising. Did I miss all of the diamonds and glitter that were supposed to be in cycle 5?
- Have a representative from Ford Models on the judging panel
Those are some great ones
Here are my suggestions :
1.Try and Bribe Janice D back into the show as a judge, or even a photographer - either ways works
2.Don't make the eliminations so obvious
3.Don't Edit the contestants in any way
4.Make more original challenges (Not the same acting one every time)
5.Make better reasons for elimination
6. NO MORE double eliminations
If the photoshoots arent advertising something (for example like the superhero shot) make them worth it, like a beauty shot, or something high fashion
More realistic, please!!!
Stop the world! I want to get off! Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?
All I ask is BETTER PHOTOSHOOTS!!!
Taller girls, better photoshoot and less of ms J and mr Jay. Also more variety in the photoshoot, remember the first two cycles? they had so much more variety in the photoshoot.
dont mess with me
Better photoshoots, I second that.
1. Drop Ms. Jay as a judge
2. Get Naomi Campbell to appear in at least one episode
3. Taller girls.
4. I would like a girl on the show that looks like Camile Velasco but 5' 10
or more asian girls.
5. No more plus size girls.
True Top Model
well good news!! ken mok stated at the finale that we would get MORE janice for cycle 6 and taller girls !
Originally Posted by SARA_MODEL
im actually looking forward to it since cycle's 4 and 5 have sorta of been like "blah"
I think UPN spends way to much money on all the photoshoots.
Use that money to land more interactive elements to the modelling world
Less is more, simple photoshoots are better.
No flying superheroes, running on treadmills, or crazy Wild Boyz photos
NAOMI HIT ME.
1. More racial diversity - should definetely get more asian and middle eastern girls.
2. Bring back Janice!
3. More extravagent costumes.
4. More dramatic - but still tasteful make-overs.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.