Page 62 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1252535455565758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for future cycles

Re: Suggestions for future cycles

My ideal winner of cycle 11-

-18 years old
    -high fashion face/body
    -deserving (consistant)
    -nice and not fake
    -red head (not necessary, but would be nice)
    My favorite contestants (personality & modeling)

Winners-Adrianne, Yoanna, Nicole, Danielle
    Others- Elyse, April, Shandi, Tocarra, Brittany(4), Kahlen, Kim, Joanie, Michelle(7), Natasha, Heather, Jenah, Aimee, Anya

Dax

Quote Originally Posted by SSBB/ANTM;3025894;
    My ideal winner of cycle 11-

-18 years old
    -high fashion face/body
    -deserving (consistant)
    -nice and not fake
    -red head (not necessary, but would be nice)
    I absolutely agree especially with the red head comment. I've been waiting for that for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Malekz_9z93;2864786;
    Cycle Theme:
    Cycle 11: Las Vegas
    Cycle 12: Fashion Gargoyle
    Cycle 13: 70s
    Cycle 14: Music
    Las Vegas? maybe when the show has reached their all time low. I can imagine Tyra saying " The ladies take to Vegas". HAHA
    Tyra: Lets hear it for the 6 baddest chick in this competition. Now it's time to get on that private plane.. but guess what? you guys aren't top models yet. My judges are already stars, and they travel FIRST CLASS, PRIVATE. See you later, have fun on your commercial flight. (Tyra & Judges leave for the plane) See you (long pause) in Rome ladies (Final 6 models cheer) Chao Bella.

Quote Originally Posted by edrianisawesome;3026027;
    Las Vegas? maybe when the show has reached their all time low. I can imagine Tyra saying " The ladies take to Vegas". HAHA
    That would be like ANTM meets Rock of Love, which could kind of be amazing. Oh, the possibilities.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

-tyra must have one on one talk with the girls every now and then.,so she won't judge her as "no personality"

-tyra must be more hands on during photoshoots just like cycle 1 she was always on set at the photoshoot to really see how the girls work

-choose a real modelesque girl

-bring back the antm theme song on cycles 4,5 and 6

-stop putting the 1st runner up girl first on the opening

-give everyone fair screentime

-have more high-fashion shoots

-get a contract with vogue and Loreal

-I want an asian to be on top 13, and possibly on top 3
    I HAVE A VEEZION, I WANT YOU TO GRAB THESE LEAVES AND THROW IT TO THE AIR--ANYA=)

Team Whitney/Katarzyna Epochalypse's Avatar

For me:
    • I think it would be nice if there were a few photoshoots before anyone gets eliminated. With many of the 1st eliminees I felt as though they could of improved and should of been given the chance too, as we've seen in previous cycle's girls have been kept around for their potential and eventually started to rock photoshoot's (Natasha, Bre and Eugena for example), I think everyone should get that chance.
    • If the judges are so determined to perform psychological analysis on all the girls and claim they know them personally they should make themselves more involved with the girls instead of basing their opinions of them on the small amount of time they see them in panel, maybe then the judges would make some sound opinions on the girls once in awhile *coughKatarzynacough*.
    • Tyra should be more involved with girls like she used to be.
    • Let someone other than Tyra pick the best photo's.
    • Make Jay Manuel a permanent judge and abolish guest judges, they add nothing and their opinions are based on what they saw that week, they can't make a fair judgement if they haven't seen the girls previous work.
    • And the most important - get rid of Nigel Barker.
    Cycle 10 Favourite's - Whitney, Aimee and Amis
    Best Photo's
    Homeless - Aimee, Makeover - Claire, Lingerie - Marvita, Paint - Aimee,
    Music - Whitney, Fuerzabruta - Whitney, Jetsetters - Dominique, Commercial - Katarzyna, Roman Castle - Fatima, Movie Icons - Anya, CoverGirl - Whitney

Quote Originally Posted by Epochalypse;3026618;
    For me:
    • And the most important - get rid of Nigel Barker.
    Yes, this should definately happen.
    Mustafa Shah

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

The Winner of next cycle should be:

Asian
    Redhead
    5'10"
    Mother

Other Suggestions:

Get Nigel out of here
    Make Kate Moss the new Paulina and make Paulina the new Tyty.
    No bitches that are kept for a long time just because they are bitches.
    Make Revlon the makeup contract
    Make Elle the magazine spread
    Final Two fashion show is for L.A.M.B
    Last edited by Shelton; 05-28-2008 at 05:41 PM.

FORT Regular

I would like an Asian girl who is good at modelling etc. (no sob story and no role-model who-ha) to get in to the Top 3 at least, I thought that a plus-size would get in to the Top 3 last Cycle, and she ended up winning.

I got my Hawaiian last year so lets get an Alaskan or somewhere different than New York, California etc.

Get rid of Nigel and replace him with Tyra (as the photographer) and Paulina as Tyra (as mentioned in Cycle 10 ). And as the new Paulina bring back Janice. Now that would be good. (These will never happen just improvements I'd like to see, but seriously get rid of Nigel!)

Oh and have Mr. Jay as a permanent judge with the odd guest judge like Ann Shoket and the Elite guy. As the girl who wins will be representing their company or publication so they obvioulsy will want to see how each girl is getting on.

Have runway training every week as girls like Heather will be able to improve on their walk much more than they are given the chance to at the moment.

Have 2 Go-sees, 1 in New York and 1 in the international destination. 1 should be a challenge like always and the other should be more of a teach but sort of a taster on what people and designers in the fashion industry can be like, so they are not crying and moaning at the challenge and saying, "She was so mean!" and then proceeds to burst in to floods of tears.

Get rid of the stupid Cycle themes like, "The Future Of Fashion" even though it's only for the promos it does not intrigue me to watch the show, it puts me off especially the "Welcome to the Jungle" promos.

And overall a more varied mix of the girls, if all these were to happen I will love Top Model even more!

tyra finally realizing that if she's going to create a show based on being a role model, the show is wasting money on photoshoots.

so... get rid of the whole "role model" thing. who cares if the winner smokes, or litters? i really don't care. i already do that stuff anyways. i know young girls watch this show, but i doubt america's next top model will have any more effect that any other show they show today. ever watched MTV?
    i keep bleeding love.