Page 61 of 64 FirstFirst ... 115152535455565758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for future cycles

FORT Newbie

Re: Suggestions for future cycles

Well, since it is "AMERICA'S Next Top Model" shouldn't WE have a say who becomes OUR Top Model??? Kinda like allowing viewers to vote on who goes and stays in the competition....

Like that one show, "Make Me a Supermodel."

Quote Originally Posted by souverignofsile;2864766;
    Well, since it is "AMERICA'S Next Top Model" shouldn't WE have a say who becomes OUR Top Model??? Kinda like allowing viewers to vote on who goes and stays in the competition....

Like that one show, "Make Me a Supermodel."
    no, that would be a disaster because most of america doesnt know what high-fashion is. i hate to say it but if we allowed that to happen we would have a blonde hair, blue eyed winner every cycle. I think Tyra makes better choices than the public would.

Cycle Theme:
    Cycle 11: Las Vegas
    Cycle 12: Fashion Gargoyle
    Cycle 13: 70s
    Cycle 14: Music

only one suggestion..

no more Tyra deciding the makeovers. "now I am going to be your client and choose what I want for you!" is she even sure do someone else want that? just her..
    I'm a mess and you're worse
    Just give me time to give you a waste of time

CHANGE NIGEL BARKER!!!!! He's been too long judging ANTM and he's biased sometimes
    Miss Jay: "But that's why it's called COVERGIRL cause it covers up the man in you.."

even though it is highly unlikely that this will happen, i think that future cycles should lower the minimum age of contestants. in editions of international Top Model shows, ages have been as low as 16. imagine the undiscovered talent America may have that is 16! many of the girls in the industry today are young and if tyra and the judges are really looking for that "next big thing", casting younger girls might be a fresh change.
    i keep bleeding love.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerneal09;3025775;
    even though it is highly unlikely that this will happen, i think that future cycles should lower the minimum age of contestants. in editions of international Top Model shows, ages have been as low as 16. imagine the undiscovered talent America may have that is 16! many of the girls in the industry today are young and if tyra and the judges are really looking for that "next big thing", casting younger girls might be a fresh change.
    I agree. But I would say 17, 16 is just waaay too young.
    I'll miss Alamela.

Quote Originally Posted by phat_prince;2869642;
    CHANGE NIGEL BARKER!!!!! He's been too long judging ANTM and he's biased sometimes
    I agree. I was just about done with him three cycles ago.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Quote Originally Posted by tylerneal09;3025775;
    I remember reading somewhere that there's some sort of U.S. law that reality shows like ANTM or The Real World or any of the multitude of dating-type shows aren't allowed to cast people under the age of 18. Now I could be wrong about this, but even if there wasn't a law, I don't see ANTM casting a 16 or 17-year-old. There would be too many liabilities with having a contestant being a minor.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

This surely has been said, but they should show more than one picture of each photoshoot. Let's just admit that Tyra picks to picture to make her point and eliminate a girl.

Also, there used to be beauty shoots in the first cycles. Now they need really big flashy (and sometimes horrible) photoshoots, but it would be nice to have a beauty shoot once in each cycle. Without paint all over their face.

AND BRING BACK THE JUDGING CHALLENGES! They were entertaining, even if they had NOTHING to do with modelling