Page 59 of 64 FirstFirst ... 949505152535455565758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for future cycles

FORT Fogey

Re: ANTM Would Be Better If...

ANTM would be better if:

Nigel was banned from the show forever.
    The prizes were not 2/3 commercial crap. The magazine prize should be a cover and spread in Elle, and the make up contract should be with Maybelline or Sephora.
    The girls picked their best shot.
    Paulina spoke her mind more.
    Tyra stops saying "When I was seventeen..."
    All the girls in a cycle could make it as a model.
    Girls got equal air time.

If janice came back.

Less stupid shoots.
    [ice cream shoot, hair wars]
    more high fashion shoots

ANTM would be better if MISTER JAY ACTUALLY GOT TO SPEAK HIS MIND ON PANEL!

It seems like a waste of his time to be with the girls on the photoshoot, and not have a say on panel. That just seems stupid to me.

Also, all of the judges should vote on the girls' best shots so they can be fair.

ANTM would be better if it was on a cable network. the show should be watched by 16 and over, they shouldn't have to kiddie/dumb it down to cater to the tween audience. it could be more realistic sort of the way project runway is more realistic, talk about some of the models being too fat or not right for the modeling business. some of the girls let into the house wouldn't even be let into the front door of most modeling agencies.

i want the real gritty modeling world not some fantasy tyra has built up where everybody gets the bs line that anybody can be a "model" if they put their all of their heart and energy in achieving it. please. some girls couldn't even model for delias.

ANTM would be better if they picked better sponsors, instead of cover girl that wants to find the best personality and role model. modeling shouldn't be about finding role models it should be about the person who has the best look and potential.
    Last edited by blue valentine; 03-24-2008 at 12:37 AM.

I think Tyra should change the prizes like this:

Covergirl ---> Sephora
    Seventeen ---> Vogue (lol maybe?), Elle,
    Winner picture with Tyra ---> A high fashion editorial picture to send off to agencies

ann wintour would never have anything to do with tyra banks or antm.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by blue valentine;2864073;
    ANTM would be better if it was on a cable network. the show should be watched by 16 and over, they shouldn't have to kiddie/dumb it down to cater to the tween audience. it could be more realistic sort of the way project runway is more realistic, talk about some of the models being too fat or not right for the modeling business. some of the girls let into the house wouldn't even be let into the front door of most modeling agencies.

ANTM would be better if they picked better sponsors, instead of cover girl that wants to find the best personality and role model. modeling shouldn't be about finding role models it should be about the person who has the best look and potential.
    The prizes are bad because they are supposed to appeal to a younger audience. I do agree that a lot of the younger people probably don't know what high fashion is and what modeling is about, but there are some who do and I think they are entitled to watch the show. I just don't like that the prizes are there because of the younger audience. I also can't stand that because younger people watch the show, everything is about being a better rolemodel.

ann wintour would never have anything to do with tyra banks or antm.
    Oh dear, I can just imagine Tyra asking her to sponsor the show. I'm sure the line would be dead before Tyra could say "Next Top Model."

ANTM would be better if Nigel got hit by a car... and I was driving it.

jk

I agree. ANTM would be better if the girls chose their own shots.

nigel is hot and all but i want a REAL noted fashion photographer judging the girls' pictures. nigel does shoots for david's bridal we're not talking elle or even cosmo here.

tyra, herself..attend on EACH photoshoot of every girl and see how they're act on it ..
    Lauren FanARTic - "I reallllyyy miss Lauren "

"..distilled into one 95-pound, doe-eyed, bon mot tossing, label-whoring package of girlie evil"