Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 84849505152535455565758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for future cycles

Re: Suggestions for future cycles

Quote Originally Posted by silvertoast;2676197;
    Yohanna, Eva, Jaslene never had a chance in fashion modeling.
    What? I agree with Eva and Jaslene... but Yoanna? Her face is amazingly gorgeous and high fashion, she is tall... she is the best winner. She can do high fashion and commercial easily.

just amazing.
    Last edited by guii; 02-02-2008 at 07:35 PM.

ok heres an idea for the theme

its underground dance club
    the theme song is "please dont stop the music" by rihanna
    the catch phrase is"Can you handle the beat?"

that would be kinda cool!

Kathleen(antm cycle 8):my gramma has no booty,my momma has no booty there for i have no booty

They need to go back to the old photo shoots where they just have one photoshoot and don't give every girl a different theme, those just get too stupid.

I love ANTM but I think it could def. be better.
    I like the idea of taking of models already who have yet to be a supermodel. Yes, we know, you can take a dairy queen girl, put makeup on, photoshop the hell out it, and say she is ANTM. But why not take already working models and make them better, into a true top model.

I also think better, high fashion photoshoots. Do some ads for designers. Since ANTM probably cant afford doing ads for like Dolce and Gabanna, they should do ads that look like them, not posing as flowers in a garden. Posing as a rose does absolutely nothing for you in the real world of modeling.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by antmgossip;2781073;
    I love ANTM but I think it could def. be better.
    I like the idea of taking of models already who have yet to be a supermodel. Yes, we know, you can take a dairy queen girl, put makeup on, photoshop the hell out it, and say she is ANTM. But why not take already working models and make them better, into a true top model.

I also think better, high fashion photoshoots. Do some ads for designers. Since ANTM probably cant afford doing ads for like Dolce and Gabanna, they should do ads that look like them, not posing as flowers in a garden. Posing as a rose does absolutely nothing for you in the real world of modeling.
    You can't just do ads for them and it doesn't take money. You need their approval.

And by the way, I know this because I am a ANTM freak, unlike some people, but anyways they do wear Dolce and Gobanna clothing if its soo fashiony.

GO AIMEE & HEATHER!!!

ANTM Would Be Better If...

After all is said and done, after every cycle has declared its "winner," we all sometimes feel half-hearted and half-full about our satisfaction of its respective cycle, and the feeling usually progresses towards our expectations and overall evaluation of the next cycle. So I ask you... How can this feeling be gone? How can we improve the future cycles so much that we feel like we're watching a real career progressing? Give examples of how and WHY (not just meaningless thoughts) ANTM would be better.

Whether it's:

A. ANTM denying 'Shroomhead's existence
    B. Having REAL go-sees
    C. Different judges

And so-on, and so-on, and so-on.

May the menagerie commence!

Re: ANTM Would Be Better If...

ANTM would be better if Tyrat wasn't so stupid all the time.

ANTM would be better if it was about modeling, not ratings.

ANTM would be better if Nigel didn't always get his way.

ANTM would be better if the photoshoots were more realistic and not for shock value.

ANTM wouldve been better if one of the producer or SOMEBODY, pick the best picture from the photoshoot instead of Tyra. That way, it can prevent from Tyra purposely pick the picture she likes/dislikes just to give a big lecture on how to improve this or that when we all know the models can take good pictures.

I understand the photographer's moto, "If you take over 100 frames of pictures, you'd be lucky with 1 good shot" but in this show, I'm sure there is more then 1 good shot.
    Currently Watching: America's Next Top Model c11, I Love Money and Project Runway 5

Want to Win: Lauren Brie (ANTM 11) and Korto (PR5)
    Just Go Away: Analeigh (ANTM 11) and Kenley (PR5)

i think it would be better if the girls chose their best shot
    Katarzyna should have won ANTM
    Take this, Tyra!

SYTYCD-Katee, Joshua, Twitchington, Courtney G.

FORT Regular

A thought I had as I caught a bit of the cycle 7 marathon today: ANTM would be better if Janice Dickinson was still a judge. Those were the days!