Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758596061626364 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for future cycles

Re: Suggestions for future cycles

Quote Originally Posted by bucwild;2675801;
    Seventeen has more readers than Teen Vogue and more than half of their pages are nothing but ads.
    and how do you know this???
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Research and I deal with advertising because of my college major. Even though Seventeen doesn't much revelance in the fashion industry to me, it outsells all of those fashion\beauty mags except for Glamour and Cosmopolitan.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Scrap Covergirl, scrap Seventeen, and all the crap that has nothing to do with models.

Getting an elite contract is stellar, but the other two "prizes" are worthless.

And screw Teen Vouge, how about real Vouge? Oh thats right, American Vouge stinks. >_>

I'd settle for W or i-D.

Yeah, that'll be the day...
    "It's either s**t or champagne; it's either/or, it's either fantastic or it's not fantastic. You can turn it around any which way you want about having real people and real sizes and shorter and petite and whatever, we just wanna see great, big, gorgeous, tall, thin girls walking down the runway."

-Alex Perry, AusNTM

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by wintefall;2676054;
    Scrap Covergirl, scrap Seventeen, and all the crap that has nothing to do with models.
    Never, unless P&G notices ratings are falling and decides to place its massive advertising dollars with another show. P&G owns CoverGirl, and ANTM became a CoverGirl vehicle years ago, not a fashion vehicle. If ANTM was really about fashion, then there would be no TV commercial challenge. What high fashion models do TV commercials with speaking roles? That is why so many fans get frustrated over the final three, when all the obviously competent fashion models have been de-selected. Yohanna, Eva, Jaslene never had a chance in fashion modeling.

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

How about there's a big group shot for a photoshoot! ALl of them are on the moon. Their all standing in the door way to the fashion show. They all want to go first and they're all wearing clown suits for the show. The concept is to see if you can make a clown suit look fierce, stand out in a photo, and see how long you can hold your breath without posing your *ss off.

I hope you can see the sarcasm in this.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2675306;
    Does anyone else think Teen Vogue is a better magazine for ANTM rather than Seventeen?
    of course!

i think the minimum height should be 5'8", just because we had great girls with 5'8", in my opinion.. but 5'7" doesn't work, don't have any chance.

and the most important: JANICE SHOULD BACK !

A world where 115 is healthy, 120 is plus sized and 125 is morbidly obese

No more mushrooms :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Shelton;2676249;
    How about there's a big group shot for a photoshoot! ALl of them are on the moon. Their all standing in the door way to the fashion show. They all want to go first and they're all wearing clown suits for the show. The concept is to see if you can make a clown suit look fierce, stand out in a photo, and see how long you can hold your breath without posing your *ss off.

I hope you can see the sarcasm in this.
    Funnily enough, this could actually be a photoshoot on ANTM

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty StarrieEyedKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Erik;2676758;
    Funnily enough, this could actually be a photoshoot on ANTM
    Yeah, I can totally see Tyra going "When I was a model I didn't have to breathe, so neither should you!! And Ms Jay could totally sell a clown suit....not.
    Just found out I'm pregnant, 1/28/08!!!