Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 44445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for future cycles

Re: Suggestions for future cycles

have another industry party (like cycle 4) for let's say, covergirl, so where they can find out which girls fit covergirl...?

just a suggestion, it's been done before on the show, but i think it should be done again.
    i keep bleeding love.

Lower the age limit to 16 -21 years, minimum height should be 5"9. Don't eliminate any of the girls in the first episode. They should all be given the opportunity to participate in 3 photoshoots, before anyone gets eliminated.
    The challenges should be made more relevant to the fashion industry. For example, make the girls study all the famous designers, photographers and top models and quiz them on it. Drop Cover Girl as a sponsor, and get a more high fashion sponsor, like Maybelline or L'Oreal. The winner should get a spread and cover of Elle magazine, instead of Seventeen. All the girls should be no bigger than a size 2. And finally, be easy on the photoshopping.

Does anyone else think Teen Vogue is a better magazine for ANTM rather than Seventeen?
    "Ann and Eva... That was just gay!" ~ Toccara

Let the model pick her own picture as well as Tyra so that there are 2 pictures to judge. If they pick the same picture, let Tyra pick another one. I still feel that they don't necessarily pick the best one for each model, they pick the one they want to use to prove a point.

I likethe idea that no one is eliminated until after the 3rd photo shoot.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2675306;
    Does anyone else think Teen Vogue is a better magazine for ANTM rather than Seventeen?
    I don't think any form of vogue would like to associate itself with antm!
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;2675342;
    I don't think any form of vogue would like to associate itself with antm!
    Well, some ANTM girls have been in TeenVogue, if it ever is an option I suggest ANTM use it instead of Seventeen.
    "Ann and Eva... That was just gay!" ~ Toccara

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinGio07;2675687;
    Well, some ANTM girls have been in TeenVogue, if it ever is an option I suggest ANTM use it instead of Seventeen.
    you know teenvogue sounds way better than Seventeen...cause i remember looking at some of the models from teenvouge & seventeen and god are they boring...also i think Seventeen is only working with Antm cause no one is buying so they need to use some type of number 1 rated show and here is Antm...Also What i don't get about these industry people is they judge the girls based on what they saw on tv, but yet when it comes to reality they say different stuff and then book them?? i find the industry people to be real pompous son of guns who are all stuck up also they contradict themselves alot just like tyra uhhhh....i think Vogue will come around soon or later watch yu'll see...and besides the woman who runs vogue is old crusty and i dont hella find her Fashionable...i think Merill Shreep (devil wears prada) should be running vogue
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

i havent read all of these, but i think that after they have had like 12 or 13 seasons of ANTM that they should bring back all of the winners, just to see who is the TOP top model.
    ha, just an idea.
    or maybe just bring back anyone from previous seasons to have another chance!

Quote Originally Posted by RR_RWgoofx;2675736;
    i havent read all of these, but i think that after they have had like 12 or 13 seasons of ANTM that they should bring back all of the winners, just to see who is the TOP top model.
    ha, just an idea.
    or maybe just bring back anyone from previous seasons to have another chance!
    you know thats not a bad idea...but i think alot of the contestants after seeing the show and how it is would really not want to have any part of it anymore...i mean some girls really said that Antm ruined their chances of becoming a model
    Think Before You Act...."We Were Here All Together Yesterday" Stole Stole Stole

Seventeen has more readers than Teen Vogue and more than half of their pages are nothing but ads.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein