Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for future cycles

Re: Suggestions for future cycles

you know a cool photoshoot for antm would be like Christina Agulieras music video Fighter when shes in a glass box with dark gothic looking clothing..i wonder why cntm don't have promo's??

they ahould change some of the judge !
    and only pick 2 black girl in each cycle !
    that will be great !

Half black half white would be great

LOVE::Tori.Jenah.Heather gasalong's Avatar

the show should focus on how good they work than how bad they want to be the winner,
    you guys should use standard look (teal) if you want FORT to look more sexy!

FORT Fogey

They should have a runway show---ON AN AIRPLANE!

Oh! and they should give the final 12 makeovers, and two girls each get the same one and in the end they'll have to see who rocks it.

Quote Originally Posted by spellboundboy;2621084;
    They should have a runway show---ON AN AIRPLANE!

Oh! and they should give the final 12 makeovers, and two girls each get the same one and in the end they'll have to see who rocks it.
    that first comment gave me a promo idea. how about the girls our on an airplane and there like flight attendants and the song can be fergies 'Glamorous' and then tyra will be pilot and she says ' America's Next Top Model cycle 10 coming whenever, we're flying first class'

Katarzyna & Anya: Final 2 willl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by martinique;2611107;
    Half black half white would be great
    That would be great, but really unrealistic. I don't want this many black girls or this many white girls; I want girls with modeling potential, no matter what race they are.

I would like the editing to be not as predictable. EVERY episode I can just tell who will get eliminated after like, 2 minutes.

FORT Fogey

How about more girls of neither black or white ethnicity? We haven't had an Asian girl since cycle six or an Indian girl since seven. We've only had one Middle Eastern contestant in cycle two, and we've never had a Native American Contestant, despite the show being "America's Next Top Model".
    (And I know there are a number of girls with Native heritage mixed in, but I'm talking a girl who is at least half native, you know?)
    We've also never had a girl of Southeast Asian descent, or a girl of South American descent.
    willl is quite right-- the most important thing is that they get girls who are strong models, not girls who are of this or that race. Nevertheless, I would like to see more racial diversity and I certainly doubt that it's impossible to do so.

FORT Fogey

They need an Arab!

i think the key is to focus more on the modelling skills and less on the drama, like in the first 2 cycles
    when tyrant is going to understand that i think everyone will agree that atnm IS a modelling competition and not a simple entertaining reality tv, but a good one though