Page 52 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for future cycles

Re: Suggestions for future cycles

please do a gothic or gypsy photoshoot. it will be a new different thing, which will be very interesting.

like another person said, it will be cool if we can see at least 5 shoots of each girl each week , not just one because we know tyra can choose what she wants

Quote Originally Posted by Angkor;2603478;
    like another person said, it will be cool if we can see at least 5 shoots of each girl each week , not just one because we know tyra can choose what she wants
    I agree with you guys I love how she acts all surprised when she sees the photos too...its like YOU chose them so its not your first time seeing them.

I personally would like some more diversity every cycle. Especially since thats how America is today.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

I just wish they wouldn't do the acting week...i hate it. and I wish they had better photoshoots that Tyra would ACTUALLY do.

FORT Regular

what about a dark swimsuit photoshoot, lets go back to the basics tyra and stop trying to be high fashion all the time

i would love the next promo to be something really different. something colorful, happy with lots of smiling. they could play a cool fun song like Robbie Williams - Tripping. maybe have scenes where a model is in a group and then she notices the camera and starts walking and passes by another model in a group of people and she starts walking. haha that might be too much but i still think it should be fun and colorful not too serious like it is now. more like AuNTM!

FORT Fanatic

AusTMN promos weren't that good only the cycle 3 one was good. The rest were so wiierd.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Razor_Lotus;2610444;
    AusTMN promos weren't that good only the cycle 3 one was good. The rest were so wiierd.
    Oh no!
    I love the second one.

Have y'all seen the third bntm promo?
    that was gorgeous.

FORT Fanatic

It was okay, but I thought I was in a really sad movie. And they are acting???!!! I like ANTM the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Gielos;2610465;
    Oh no!
    I love the second one.

Have y'all seen the third bntm promo?
    that was gorgeous.
    yes i love the second & third promo of Ausntm....and yes yes yes i did see the third bntm promo and im inlove with it...i just love everything from start to end...i love when lucy was crying, Lauren & Stephanie were running down the halls, Rebecca walking down the halls, Louise yelling at Holly, Natalie having an affair and getting caught, and Carly with and attitude eatting a lolly pop