Page 50 of 64 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for future cycles

Re: Suggestions for future cycles

Quote Originally Posted by spellboundboy;2556195;
    I got a GREAT Cycle 10 promo idea:

The song can be Feist's "My Moon, My Man".

And it goes like this:

People are going about their afternoon, in New York, on the subway, on the streets, in Times Square, and then BAM! Thunder and Lightning and the sky is black and everything is being blown way, the subways halt and the doors bust open and 13 "superheroes" and making their way through the city, and Tyra is at the top of the Empire State Building and she says "Top Model To the Rescue" and then it goes "Cycle 10, coming whenever."

Sound hot? It just came to me!

AAAH ! I wish Tyra reads this!! This is so good spellboundboy! and the song goes so well with the idea!

i would want something really glamorous like...have the song be Beyonce's "Woman Like Me", have it be all slow, panning around hte city at night with lots of lights and flashing billboards and then pan to the girls in really glamorous dresses and big jackets (faux fur of course) maybe sitting on billboards or walkking on top of the buildings. something really simple like that.

I hope the next cycle will do a really really great group shot...and a new fresh concept! Futuristic idea is not a hot idea...Come on, "millenium" should be left behind, it's almost 2008! Not 2000 anymore...:nono

FORT Newbie

[B]i have a lot of ideas and i think they are all preety Damn good
    1. Give Plus sizes a chance or dont have them and make seperate competition for them
    2. Bring back asians
    3. More high fashion photoshoots not like cycle 8s photos
    4. i dont agree with some the show would go down with ratings and maybe end because some people watch it for the drama and i personally like the drama just dont get any more girls like Monique!
    5. Get more Diversity in the winners Like An asian winning or somthing
    6. Better makeovers (Weave, Weave, Colour, Bald) im sick of all those
    7. PEople that can actually get the job done
    and final and 8. Bring Back Janice but also get Nigel, Tyra and The editor of 17 and the runner of Elite

Quote Originally Posted by mitche;2588626;
    [B]i have a lot of ideas and i think they are all preety Damn good
    1. Give Plus sizes a chance or dont have them and make seperate competition for them
    2. Bring back asians
    3. More high fashion photoshoots not like cycle 8s photos
    4. i dont agree with some the show would go down with ratings and maybe end because some people watch it for the drama and i personally like the drama just dont get any more girls like Monique!
    5. Get more Diversity in the winners Like An asian winning or somthing
    6. Better makeovers (Weave, Weave, Colour, Bald) im sick of all those
    7. PEople that can actually get the job done
    and final and 8. Bring Back Janice but also get Nigel, Tyra and The editor of 17 and the runner of Elite
    Almost agree with all of them... but not number 3... I actually think cycle 8's photoshoots are really great.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cameraLOVER;2588677;
    Almost agree with all of them... but not number 3... I actually think cycle 8's photoshoots are really great.
    I liked the high school one and i think thats it oh and the commercial for CG only because im australian so....lol but the rest are way to ametur!

Quote Originally Posted by mitche;2588689;
    I liked the high school one and i think thats it oh and the commercial for CG only because im australian so....lol but the rest are way to ametur!
    yes, for some! for example lets say that transgender and the four personality! it's not a high fashion. the only amazing pictures were on the episode when brittany was sent home (for male and female magazines).

Get Miss Jay off the panel. I look at him as comic relief, not as a real judge. How about Mr.Jay on a regular basis instead.

I also agree about more diversity. I can't believe with all the beautiful Asian women out there, we don't see more of them on ANTM.

FORT Fogey

Bring back the challenges at panel!

can somebody please think of some themes? try to get some creative ones. i like reading about them.