Page 5 of 64 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for future cycles

-don't require the ethnic models to have to be performers or clowns to win, its ok for them to just be pretty and take a good photo
    -let a blonde win every once in a while
    -lose all the photos of Tyra in every episode - they seem self-serving, like "this is the way the photo and the model is supposed to look, like me!!!!"
    -Naomi Campbell as a judge? Along with Janice Dickenson? Meoooow! Fun!!!! More celebrity appearances and judges too, they're always fun
    -If you allow plus sized models, allow more than one, not just one token plus size
    -I don't like it when there are models that get made fun of the whole show, like Cassandra ("beauty queen! beauty queen!") or Kelly (a platapus? That was just wrong.) If a model has a weakness, it shoudn't be harped on for 20 episodes until they get eliminated.That's retarded.
    -More of that cute little bird in the house - he's funny

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Stop telling models to change their personality then eliminate them because they lost the personality they had during casting.

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by As-Tom View Post
    Why double eliminations, explain
    Because in most seasons, there are a few girls who I really don't like, and I say, the sooner they go, the better. How about we cut three at a time next year
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

less makeup on Tyra. She should cut her hair, since she is such a fan of cutting everyone else's hair.

I definitely agree about letting a blonde win--that would be a nice change. I mean, if they're going to have blondes on the show, or dye people's hair blonde (Amanda), then that shouldn't automatically tell the viewer that they won't win, as being a blonde on the show does now.
    "...but this, all pleasures fancies be; If ever any beauty I did see, Which I desired, and got, 'twas but a dream of thee..."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by shananana View Post
    I definitely agree about letting a blonde win--that would be a nice change. I mean, if they're going to have blondes on the show, or dye people's hair blonde (Amanda), then that shouldn't automatically tell the viewer that they won't win, as being a blonde on the show does now.
    A drop-dead gorgeous interesting blonde would be nice, but I would love to see a beautiful young and tall Asian model take the title.

The challenges should be more model-related, not "make a collage about yourself", more like the challenges about style and go-sees (one at the time, not as in c5) and definitely more runway!

FORT Fanatic
    Better challenges, more high fashion potential, girls who look like models in magazines, and taller girls.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Tyra needs to let the audience and the contestants know from the beginning whether she is looking for a high-fashion or commercial model. Don't wait until the reunion show, after the winner has been picked.

Pick models for their ability, not their reality-tv-show ratings personality. If the show stuck to more modeling and less drama the judges wouldn't have to keep giving ever-changing advice on their models' personalities.

Can you call them young women or young ladies instead of girls?

I really don't believe the cycle 6 ads, since the cycle 5 ads lied about diamonds and bling.

I heard somewhere that they're going to start casting girls for the drama aspest and so forth and not for their looks.

For one I dont know if this is for cycle 6 or 7, or if its even true! But i wouldnt be surprised by it
    "I don't get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day." - Linda Evangelista