Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for future cycles

FORT Fogey

Re: Suggestions for future cycles

I got a GREAT Cycle 10 promo idea:

The song can be Feist's "My Moon, My Man".

And it goes like this:

People are going about their afternoon, in New York, on the subway, on the streets, in Times Square, and then BAM! Thunder and Lightning and the sky is black and everything is being blown way, the subways halt and the doors bust open and 13 "superheroes" and making their way through the city, and Tyra is at the top of the Empire State Building and she says "Top Model To the Rescue" and then it goes "Cycle 10, coming whenever."

Sound hot? It just came to me!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 09-03-2007 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spellboundboy;2556195;

And it goes like this:

People are going about their afternoon, in New York, on the subway, on the streets, in Times Square, and then BAM! Thunder and Lightning and the sky is black and everything is being blown way, the subways halt and the doors bust open and 13 "superheroes" and making their way through the city, and Tyra is at the top of the Empire State Building and she says "Top Model To the Rescue" and then it goes "Cycle 10, coming whenever."

wow!!!!!!!!!! i like your idea!!!

it's super-gorgeous!!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 09-03-2007 at 11:52 AM.

FORT Fogey

I think they need to can the television personalities and get the following:

Tyra (or a model with a BETTER stature)

-IMG (they have THE BEST girls today) exec
    -Covergirl exec
    -a REAL fashion photographer
    -a designer

The show would work more if it centered around the agency or cosmetic line.

And get REAL people to come on and teach REAL things.

And Tyra needs to open an ACTUAL fashion magazine instead of a CW Exec's ratings book.

Can Mr. Jay and Ms. Jay, they have NO credibility!

Change the age limit to 16-20, so REAL people with REAL potential can apply.

No plain or hoochie girls!

And instead of putting a designer at gunpoint, send the final three to Fashion Week castings and whoever gets the least goes.

FORT Fan

THe one who wins the challenge is safe from elimination
    EPISODE 1:
    Challenge-Just to see where everyone is at, they are thrown into a complicated fashion show right after Tyra announces that they were in the top 13. Right after the fashion show they must do a quick ten minute photoshoot. The girl who is runway ready and moves the best in the photoshoot wins the challenge.
    Photoshoot-the girls must pair up and the winner of the challenge gets to do the photoshoot alone. The girls must convey the culture and fashion of seven different countries China, Persia, India, Canada, France, Spain and South Africa.
    EPISODE 2
    Challenge:They learn how to dress like a model. The challenge is that they are given a rack of graduation outfits that are in white, black, blue, red,yellow, gold and gray. They have scizzors and tons of accories. They must use the graduation outfit to make an outfit that is ready to go on go-sees. Then they must display they're outfit on a runway and a winner is pick. Then they are given a quick lesson on what couture is.
    Photoshoot:to see what they learned on style, they are given a bunch of material and must create a couture outfit and scenery for their photoshoot.
    EPISODE 3:
    Challenge:Jay gives them a lesson on runway. Challenge is they must do a hip-hop themed fashion show. They are given $5,000 hip-hop outfits. They must go on a runway but at the end of the runway, there is a spinning disk. When they get on the disk, they must, start dancing to hip-hop, jay chooses a winner.
    Photoshoot:THey are dresses in agent provacateur clothes and they must do a really sexy themed fashion show where they have to do a bunch of sexy moves on the runway. This is a photoshoot.
    EPISODE 4:
    Challenge:they are given a lesson by Janice on editorial, swimsuit and catalog posing. Challenge is like they all must get on a rotating turntable while they pose they asses off in couture clothes.
    Photoshoot:They where bikinis, but they have to do to photoshoots. One must be extremely sexy while the other one is catalog.
    EPISODE 5:
    Challenge:THey are taught to deal with hazerdous things on the runway. Challenge is they must do a runway show with a lot of problems like walking with only 1 shoe or the dress is coming appart.
    Photoshoot:they must make a hidous fireman suit look like high fashion editorial
    EPISODE 6:
    Challenge:They are taught how to market a product. THe girls choose a partner and have to go on the streets on New York and sell perfume. The pair that gets the most money wins.
    PHOTOSHOOT:THey must do a commercial for "Dark Coverigrl". Which is like more regal stuff. And they must do a coverigrl photoshoot that looks like very dark.
    EPISODE 7:
    Challenge:They are taught poise and conversational skills. Challenge is that they are watched while they are at a party.
    Photoshoot:To test how much they learned about class, they must where they scancy looking bikinis while looking like high class sophisticated women on a night out
    EPISODE 8;
    Challenge:GO-SEE DAY.
    Photoshoot:The final six must choose a partner. They face off their partner in posing as either a butterfly, a tiger or a dolphin.
    EPISODE 9:
    CHallenge:The girls are taght how to dance. THe challenge is a dance off.
    Photoshoot:THe girls do a photoshoot showing hip-hop dancing, ballet, salsa, bollywood dancing or thai dancing
    EPISODE 10:
    Challenge:THe girls are given a lecture on fashion history. The challenge is that they must do a jeapordy like game and the one who scores the highest wins.
    Photoshoot:The girls must pose as FIre, Earth, Wind or Water
    Episode 11:
    Fianl 3:covergirl commercial and photoshoot
    Final 2:Runway theme is anger. THe first two walks a normal. And the last walk they must come out and tear each others clothes off
    Last edited by blueslayzler; 09-03-2007 at 11:38 PM.

FORT Regular

Judges:
    -Tyra
    -Twiggy
    -Nigel
    -Please have like a booking agent or something for Judge 4, I hate "Miss" J.

-Theme: Totally Needs to Be "Back to New York," Tyra will probably have them @ some really well known tourist spot...statue of liberty, times square

-I'd love for them to lower the age limit and cast girls ON LOOKS strictly...

-No more cheapo "digital" photo shoots, what happened to the days of C1 Snake Beauty shot with real film, where the girls's rolls were present in judging??? oh yeah...they went to L.A. and show turned to crap...

-Sorry, I actually loathe the trip, they should return to Paris if they must, or else to periodical trips for photo shoots a la C3 Jamaica.

-NY Fashion Week Castings, that was a brilliant C3 challenge

-Hmmm...maybe a NEW creative director...side effects of smoking? crossdressing? romance novel covers? (and like every other shoot, especially since the CW switcheroo)

Am I the only one that thought C1 was really raw, but brilliant in its rawness?

and go ahead and bump up the number of contestants or reduce the to like eight

FORT Fogey

10 at least.

And it goes like this:

I love your idea. I have always liked female superheroines. Of course it seems to me that in this kind of photoshoot the tallest women would have the advantage which is one of the reasons it appeals to me.
    "New World Order" is an oxymoron. I miss Sara(C6). I miss Lauren(C10).

Team Kim/Heather/Lisa xlilgothgirl's Avatar

I don't know if anyone has said this... But I would like ANTM to have their own website and post all the shots (or at least the better of the shots) from the photoshoots.
    My husband makes fun of me for watching ANTM... but he likes it when I "model" for him

Quote Originally Posted by StopMe;2557092;
    Judges:
    -Tyra
    -Twiggy
    -Nigel
    -Please have like a booking agent or something for Judge 4, I hate "Miss" J.

I love Miss J. he always make me laugh with his face expression or any word he said. How about annoying twiggy '' CAMERA LOVE YOU.... '' please bring Janice back.

And it goes like this:

Fiercest Idea EVER !!