Page 4 of 64 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for future cycles

I cant wait for cycle 6! When are they going to introduce the girlies?

Quote Originally Posted by Stellaluna View Post
    -Quit bringing in plus size girls if they have absolutely no chance at winning.
    -More ethnic diversity in models
    -More high fashion photoshoots such as C2
    I have to agree with EVERYTHING. Especially the plus-sized models. They will NEVER win... NEVER!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by BaDDGiRL View Post
    I have to agree with EVERYTHING. Especially the plus-sized models. They will NEVER win... NEVER!
    There's a reason that in the real world, plus size and regular size models are in different divisions. I don't agree that a plus size girl will never win -- but lumping them all together in the same competition ensures that the plus size model will lose.

If ANTM wants to promote diversity and healthy body-image, it'd be tremendous for them to create a separate competition for the plus size models.

Kao
    Maybe lower the age limit to 17? There are some girls who are in college at that age and that's also an age where you wouldn't have to be chaperoned or need a tutor. Besides, one of the cycles is filmed during the summer anyway, maybe that one could have the 17 year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky View Post
    here are a lot of great ideas here.

1. Yes, more diversity, Asian, Native American...
    2. Set a height and size limit. I'm tired of hearing each cycle that models are too short or too big. If they are going to look for a plus size model, they should make it fair so that she has clothing available in her size. Maybe they should have a seperate plus-size competition.
    3. More training. I agree with those who want less drama and more fashion.
    4. I also like the group elmination idea. Give the girls a chance.
    I agree with you, but I have to disagree on the plus-sized part of 2
    1. Limit the age, height, no plus-sized (I'd really like it if they won, I love Tocarra and Diane but they were chanceless) Get some different nations (+ backgrounds, we've seen the ghetto girl and the girl who want to win for their family and a bit for themselves)
    2. Group elimination! (Ashley, Brita, Magdalena COME-ON!) For example; 13 girls, 5 episodes, weakest 5 eliminated, then:
    option1: eliminate every single episode a girl till top3 after the 5-elimination
    or
    option2: have 5 more episodes and eliminate another 5 girls
    top3 = a sort-of Covergirl shoot, all the three of them on catwalk
    3. Keep ms. J teaching catwalking, and replace Janice for him/her in panel/judging
    4. Less commercial, More High-Fashion, Less drama, More Training, Less chanceless plus-sizes, blondes, girls than want to model but can't, More MODELMATERIAL, taller, natural beauty's BUT with something special (no girl next doors on ANTM!)
    5. Eliminations with reasons, Lisa and Coryn and should've stayed longer Bre, Kim, Jayla shoul've been kicked of earlier (some photo's aren't good.. sometimes the judges mostly look at the photo's well than they should've gotten eliminated earlier) If a contestans ain't model material, don't let her get to the finals, even if she wants it so badly, even if she wants it more than other contestans (who are more modelmaterial than them).. Kelle wanted it very badly, Ashley probrably too, but I'd love to see Susanna, Regina, Rachel and Nargis in the finales.. Regina for example was much better then Ebony, Diane maybe even Sarah (still I love Sarah) and Ashley (tough I love Ashley's Superhero shot)
    6. I don't want no more rubbish top-fives! Lisa should definatly be in it, maybe even Coryn (above Kim or Jayla..)

And about the training on the walks; that we don't see them practise doens't mean they don't They don't show everything on air Have no other ideas now, so if I have a 7. you'll here something from me
    Last edited by As-Tom; 12-12-2005 at 05:37 PM.
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

aga
    FORTified
    I like the idea of a separate competition for plus size, but I also think they could make it work with a plus size girl in the regular competition. Each contestant is a long shot, so Toccara, Robin and Diane not winning is not an indication that it is impossible.

There have been several blondes each cycle yet no winner. Based on this logic, blondes shouldn't waste their time or our time applying either.
    Last edited by aga; 12-12-2005 at 06:45 PM.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Have a separate show for America's Next Petite Model and only cast girls 5'10+ on the regular show. that way the only justification for people winning won't be "She's tall".

avy by martinique ANTM Mega Fan's Avatar
    My dream list:
    1) More double eliminations
    2) No recap episodes airing in place of elimination episodes
    3) Go back and forth between LA and NYC
    4) Extended clips of deliberations
    5) Instead of making viewers think the eliminated girls really go home right after judging, show clips of the girls while being sequestered.
    "What it do, Shawty?"-Natasha Galkina

Very Opinionated! seen&heardall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky View Post
    here are a lot of great ideas here.

1. Yes, more diversity, Asian, Native American...
    2. Set a height and size limit (and stay true to it). I'm tired of hearing each cycle that models are too short or too big. If they are going to look for a plus size model, they should make it fair so that she has clothing available in her size. Maybe they should have a seperate plus-size competition.
    3. More training. I agree with those who want less drama and more fashion.
    More training! More training! More training!!!!! Runway, posing, improving image, SOMETHING!!

Quote Originally Posted by ANTM Mega Fan View Post
    My dream list:
    1) More double eliminations
    2) No recap episodes airing in place of elimination episodes
    3) Go back and forth between LA and NYC
    4) Extended clips of deliberations
    5) Instead of making viewers think the eliminated girls really go home right after judging, show clips of the girls while being sequestered.
    Why double eliminations, explain
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!