Page 3 of 64 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for future cycles

Or they could do so that the girl who wins the challenge is safe from elimination that week.

FORT Anomaly
    Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale View Post
    Or they could do so that the girl who wins the challenge is safe from elimination that week.
    Great idea!!

AJ/Brooke/Megg/Mel/Mich Acidian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale View Post
    But then that particular person might not give all her potential during the photoshoot because she would be like "I'm not going to be voted off so I do not have to bother much about it".

However if the judges feel that one girl does not give it her all because she's safe from elimination, they will probably let her hear about it and it can still effect future eliminations.

-Twiggy: Your fired!
    -Bring Janice back
    -Better reasons for eliminating contestants
    -BETTER PHOTOSHOOTS
    -More variety of races within competition. More Asians, Hispanics, Indians, Germans, French, etc. etc. etc.! It's like the same thing each time for me!
    -Bring JANICE BACK....
    -Less less less Mr. Jay, he's startin' to work my nerve
    -Taller contestants, please!
    -REMEMBERABLE CONTESTANTS
    -....and I want my Janice back!

I agree with you Asieypuffz on all of those. Especially the bring Janice back! Twiggy just doesn't cut it.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    here are a lot of great ideas here.

1. Yes, more diversity, Asian, Native American...
    2. Set a height and size limit. I'm tired of hearing each cycle that models are too short or too big. If they are going to look for a plus size model, they should make it fair so that she has clothing available in her size. Maybe they should have a seperate plus-size competition.
    3. More training. I agree with those who want less drama and more fashion.
    4. I also like the group elmination idea. Give the girls a chance.

-Quit bringing in plus size girls if they have absolutely no chance at winning.
    -More ethnic diversity in models
    -More high fashion photoshoots such as C2

I definitely agree that they NEED to have more coaching. I don't think they should just throw these girls right in and expect them to fend for themselves, because that doesn't happen to real models. I think they should spend some time teaching them how to walk, teaching them how to pose, teaching them about fashion, etc. I know the average person probably enjoys watching a bunch of not-so-bright girls try hopelessly to grasp certain concepts, but I personally think it's mean. I wish there was more personal interaction between Tyra and the girls, like in the black and white photo shoot that turned out so awesome.

They should DEFINITELY do more runway. I mean that is one of a model's biggest jobs, but all we see is one episode where Miss J. calls them names and they all look like retarded chickens, we never see them progress until the final 2 walk in a real show, and then we're like, 'wow, when did they actually learn to walk???" Plus, I love runway. I think it's so exciting.

I don't like janice. I'm glad she is gone because she was too hoochie and really was cruel. Keep twig, I like the human side of it. Get rid of the gay black man. I just don't know why he is even on the show. This show has jumped the shark though so there probably is no saving it.
    Oh I wish I were an Os-car Mayer Wie - ner
    That is what I'd tru-ly like to be
    'cause if I were an Os-car May-er Wie - ner
    Ev-ery one would be in love with me.

c. Oscar Mayer, 1965.