Page 23 of 64 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for future cycles

Love all the new girls!!! CharmBuster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AngliDee;2264791;
    Wouldnt it be amazing if they did Vouge instead of Seventeen. And Revlon instead of covergirl. And the final runway be Versace.
    That would never happen lol. But I can dream.
    I would love that too. But thats impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by AngliDee;2264791;
    Wouldnt it be amazing if they did Vouge instead of Seventeen. And Revlon instead of covergirl. And the final runway be Versace.
    That would never happen lol. But I can dream.
    I would love that. I'm sick of this commercial crap. What's the point of Tyra getting all excited because there's more high fashion girls this cycle (as she says in the promo) when high fashion isn't even a part of ANTM. It's a very small part anyway.
    "It's a little sick and twisted, which is kind of like me." - A.J., America's Next Top Model
    "Oh yeah, I have a nerdy moment in my life everyday." - Jael, America's Next Top Model
    "You are NOT allowed to enter me, but you may hang out with us now through this token from your past." - Adrianne, Celebrity Paranormal Project

I agree with you TheLastSoul

My suggestion: stop eliminating my favorite girls so early!
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

At the very least this needs to be the last season with Seventeen and Covergirl.

Is Revlon a better company (sales wise) than CoverGirl?

Obviously.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

^don't you think it's all Adrianne's fault lol, because they wouldnt take her or something so they said, ANTM is going to give us bad "RevlonGirls"?

it's not adrianne's fault, it's tyra's fault, she promised something that she couldn't do at the end. It's not her fault either that tyra picked her as the winner, if tyra thought she'd be the next big thing or whatever it's her fault.

And that's why i've always been in adrianne's side, she didn't get what tyra promised, and her life didn't really become what tyra said and what drives me crazy the most is that even though adrianne already said sorry (wich she didn't have to do anyway) tyra's still making it look like she didn't exist.

I'm sorry for tyra, but now she can't do anything. Adrianne's was the original winner of this thing and however she's the most famous girl out of this contest even if she's a d lister or whatever the people says. If she made the wrong choice, it's her problem, she shouldn't be forgeting adrianne.
    Last edited by Kahlen_rocks; 03-04-2007 at 07:27 PM.
    Shooting with the elephant, it reminds me of an ancient
    dinosaur, because they are in the dinosaurs family ,

=== Jade, Cycle 6===

^i 100% agree, i mean isn't it kind of rude to ignore her existence w/ the whole Cycle 8 house theme being like a slap in the face for Adrianne by not including her. I'd at least have A picture, because she's the OG, she DID win. Anyways, why is it that Revlon no longer sponsors?

Another thing..I know it has been said alot haha but Janice to come back but for Janice to take Ms.Jay's spot on the panel. Put they should keep Ms.Jay, but only for runway like Mr.Jay, he doesnt do the panel every episode. So the final panel would be Twiggy, Janice, Tyra, and Nigel.
    And now he's wrapped around her finger,
    She's the center of his whole world.
    And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl.