Page 22 of 64 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for future cycles

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylani;2256808;
    Also they need to spend more time teaching the girls to walk and preparing them for the runway show that they always have at the end of the season
    OMG YES. ANTM cycle 7, walking on a wobbly runway over water, or with a bowl of fruit on your head, or on a dinner table, or on a tight rope, or with a mask on on rocky ground -- THEY DO NOT TEACH RUNWAY WALKING. They teach looking stupid. ANTM has come to a complete halt when it comes to doing runway training.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 02-27-2007 at 08:56 AM. Reason: removed asterisked disguised profanity.

I think Mr. J should be on the judging panel because he is around the girls more the Tyra and the other judges. He knows how they really are when they are doing their photoshoots. All the judges can go by are the pictures and the films, They don't know how the girls were reacting when they were actually doing it. That would make the judging process more fair IM0.
    “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”- Albert Einstein

Drop seventeen and covergirl or rename the show America's Next Worst Covergirl
    "A group who forms a unit that excludes people on the persuasion that you hate a person [Paloma] is bullying and it's bitchy. Who instigated this [Jordan] is an absolute moron and who took part in it and encouraged it [Anika, Danica, Sophie, Alice] are even bigger morons." - Charlotte Dawson. Amen!

Americas Next Top Model 9 Cookiez's Avatar
    Get Vogue Italia, Loreal NY and IMG......and Cookiez stop dreaming!
    The future of fashion, America's Next Top Model

FORT's Fiercest!!! Ruairidh1992's Avatar
    Agency:IMG or Elite
    Cover:Harper's Baazar
    Ad Campaign:How about a clothing line instead of a make-up Ad like Miss Sixty

Some more tip's:Get the head of the Agency to be a judge on the show,give the girl who win's a trip to Milan or Paris where they can meet with booker's,have some fashion designer's as guest judges and for the love of God please stop putting pictures of yourself all over the house we get it! you're pretty.
    NOT(!) a Dominique fan*~

OK, maybe this has been mentioned, but does Tyra have to say the prixes and introduce the judes every single episode??? It's just so boring to listen to since you've heard it several times before...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;2264529;
    OK, maybe this has been mentioned, but does Tyra have to say the prixes and introduce the judes every single episode??? It's just so boring to listen to since you've heard it several times before...
    This is kind of advertisement, Tyra has no choice

Quote Originally Posted by FBhang;2264532;
    This is kind of advertisement, Tyra has no choice
    OK, but then at least she doesn't have to say to make it sound like the girls don't know what it is. Yeah, I kind of realise that she must say, but the way she says could be change IMO.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;2264535;
    OK, but then at least she doesn't have to say to make it sound like the girls don't know what it is. Yeah, I kind of realise that she must say, but the way she says could be change IMO.
    Changes would be interesting I can imagine

Wouldnt it be amazing if they did Vouge instead of Seventeen. And Revlon instead of covergirl. And the final runway be Versace.
    That would never happen lol. But I can dream.
    And now he's wrapped around her finger,
    She's the center of his whole world.
    And his heart belongs to that sweet little beautiful, wonderful, perfect All-American Girl.