Page 2 of 64 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for future cycles

also have a blonde that can actually win this competition.

More high fashion!!!!I need Janice!!!!!More edgy model please!!!!

I think they should find pretty girls with personalities !!!
    b/c for cycles 4 and 5 i have but all forgotten most of the contestants . just not memorable at all.
    "I don't get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day." - Linda Evangelista

The eyes says everything quangtran's Avatar
    No more themed episodes.

More training, less drama. I honestly don't care who's the house-bitch.

All I want is already been said but...

1. No more Jay's of any type! WHAT-SO-EVER!!!
    2. More Tyra involvement. I actually miss the Tyrant.
    3. A 6'0 model!!!
    4. Blondes that actually have a chance at winning.
    5. Asian girls, they are the hotness.
    6. More beauty shots.
    7. High fashion, high fashion, high fashion.

Oh, and I definetely think Tyra should take some better panel photos to represent the "theme", instead of always standing infront of a white bg.

I would love it if they rethought the whole idea that one person has to go each week. They should let all 12-14 girls do the first five photoshoots and give them a points ranking at the end of the episode for dramatic effect. Maybe cut it down to 8 or so then and let all of those girls do the photoshoots until the final 4, then let those four go all the way with every photoshoot to the end.

Every cycle I wonder how someone would have done in a particular photoshoot that was already cut. A modeling competition wouldn't be considered fair if it was whittled down one girl at a time - each girl does all the challenges so that they are rated on the same criteria.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    I would love it if they rethought the whole idea that one person has to go each week. They should let all 12-14 girls do the first five photoshoots and give them a points ranking at the end of the episode for dramatic effect. Maybe cut it down to 8 or so then and let all of those girls do the photoshoots until the final 4, then let those four go all the way with every photoshoot to the end.

Every cycle I wonder how someone would have done in a particular photoshoot that was already cut. A modeling competition wouldn't be considered fair if it was whittled down one girl at a time - each girl does all the challenges so that they are rated on the same criteria.
    Lol, I think the girls would REALLY go crazy then, with added stress and anxiety and I think there'd be more plotting going on since they can measure who their competition is. But yea, personally I love seeing more photos being produced and I hate when my favs get eliminated early on .

FORT Fan
    If they're going go to with the direction of high fashion:

1. The minimum height requirement should be 5'9". And don't fudge the numbers!

2. Get some real clothes -- I'm sure there are plenty of designers who would love to showcase their work than, say, silver unitards and capes.

3. If they must use product placements, for gawd's sake get some high-end brands please?

4. More coaching and training on posing and runway -- stop throwing them to the lions by staging fashion shows at the beginning of a cycle just to prove how awful they are. Most models are not naturally born.

5. I am all for diversity -- but plus size models should not be in the same competition with the regular sized girls. Create an equal playing field by having different divisions and let them compete with each other in the same division, or don't have them at all.

6. Drop CG. Find a sponsor that will embrace edgy high-fashion.

If they're going to go with the direction of commercial modeling, then I don't care, do whatever they want -- just be honest about it.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post

Hear hear! A group elimination is also probably less painful -- I always thought the first girl that got cut never really had the opportunities to prove herself. A point ranking system will also give a contestant the chances to pull herself up by doing better in challenges, thus improving her overall scores.