Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for future cycles

FORT Newbie
    I'd really like to see them train the girls more. Also, give better reasons for eliminations and stop giving certain girls way more chances than others.

For the first cycle Tyra was present for the photo shoots to help the girls out. Now all they hear from her is at panel (or when she's trying to get tears) "When I was [younger than you] I knew how to do it". Well help them, tell them how to do it, give them advice. Don't just talk about how great you are. She is the one who says that Top Models are made, not born. Then help them become models!

I'm done with Covergirl, so P-L-E-A-S-E change it. Tyra please let the show to return to New York please!!!!
    "My head is big, for real? You look like a bratz doll." Bianca, Cycle 9

Quote Originally Posted by rt1ky;2121505;
    Exactly! I don't see Kate Moss modeling on a romance novel cover. The show is too gimmicky and the shoots don't fit in with the "high-fashion" model goal of the show. Or our TPTB confused again as to whether or not they want a high-fashion or commerical model?
    Yah it's like someone mentioned in another thread, the girls this season barely have any shots to actually put in their portfolio. Agencies would laugh out loud if they were flipping through and saw that romance novel picture. Especially with the text they put on it. Talk about over doing it. The best shoot they've done all season is that B&W shoot even thoguh it had some issues. And that didn't even qualify as the actual photoshoot for that episode.

- Go back to NY
    - No to CoverGirl, yes to Clinique/L'oreal

Im sure this these have been said 100 times but
    Drop Ms.J at first she was funny but now she is just plain annoying and too over the top for me.
    And bring back Janice!!!
    Twiggy can stay I dont really care.
    And I would also like to see more asian girls who actually have the drive to win this not like Gina.
    I want Tyra to be more involved with the photoshoots.
    and as BigMacs4Life said go back to New York and when its down the final 6 or whatever there is nothing wrong with going to Paris again or Italy.

FORT Regular
    I think Tyra should just decide if they want a commercial or a haute couture model and then work towards either one for each cycle. And I want Tyra to be there more, I mean it makes no sense if the promos are all about her, the commercials are all about her nd the house is all about her and sometimes the only times we get to see her is at judging. I want her to adopt a more Erika in AusNTM approach.

Here's what casting should be like for a more HC season

Casting
    1) More Diversity
    2) Strictly no plus size
    3) 5'9 and above unless they really do have the x factor, and I don't mean personlaity

Challenges
    1) More runway
    2) More go sees
    3) More relevance to fashion challenges
    4) Commercial work should be kept to a minimum

Photoshoot
    1) Most of the time concept sound fine but th execution always ruin it so I want better stylists and photographers
    2) Less Cheese
    3) Less photoshop
    4) More fashion like advertise clothes/shoes/accesories

Yah the airbrushing is definetly something they need to tone down. Or either get someone who actually knows what they're doing. The girls are often airbrushed so heavily that they're barely recognizable (like CariDee's group picture at the end of each ep).

She should just freakin decide if she wants a commercial or a high fashion winner. When she does, she should just get girls that fit in that category she chooses instead of getting girls that don't fir in whatever cat. she chooses and stop trying tp put them down just because they aren't commercial enough or edgy enough. It's pathetic.
    True love comes in quietly, without banners or flashing lights. She is your sanity in a world full of madness. True love is not how grand you are or how simple you are, but's who you are with her and she loves you not in spite of it, but because of it. She is the one that stands with you, when the rest of the world falls down.

Quote Originally Posted by theart83;2122350;
    She should just freakin decide if she wants a commercial or a high fashion winner.
    That's a difficult choce to make when you've got 2 sponsors who're very different. You've got Seventeen as one sponsor and then Elite as the other.