Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggestions for future cycles

I would tell Tyra to stop acting like she knows everything and to also stop acting like she's experienced every single situation in the frikin universe.

An idea that has been in my mind for a really long time is this one: When this cycle ends, give the winner and the runner up a few months to get some work,etc, and then, when it's been a year or so, Call all the winners and runner ups from cycle one to cycle seven and do ANTM GOLD CYCLE with those 14 girls. Do the normal things they do on every single cycle but more high-fashion and less crapy photo-shoots. This would be a cycle with the best of the best, and the winner, would be the real AMERICAS NEXT TOP MODEL. The best of the best.

I would love to see more appearances by former ANTM contestants. Not just the cycle winners. They have started doing this some but I would love even more.
    Last edited by SurrnderDorothy; 10-28-2006 at 11:25 AM.

1. the winner will be chosen by votes.
    2. When theres only 6 girls remaning, do a double photoshoot in the next episodes.( and add more variation and harder evaluations)
    3.Change the script already!!! Im tired to hear '' i only have one photo in my hand''''the next name im going to call'' bla,bla,bla, Im tired of it.
    4.Stop saying the prices all over again, I think the contestants and the viewers know them already.
    5.More contestants!! like 14 or 16, to add mroe variety.
    6. Get over miss jay, I prefer Mr, Jay.

--
    Get rid of Tyra.
    Giselle: I need to build some frickin' confidence! How do I do that?
    Elyse: You .. get out of puberty.

Quote Originally Posted by laneyrachel;2120067;
    Get rid of Tyra.
    Straight to the point.

I'd just like to see 2 things really

1.) For Tyra to get over her irrational fear of what the real "model type" is. I know she wants something different, but for once cast nothing but people that actually fit that mold. Meaning height, weight ect.

2.) Nothing but real fashion shoots. None of this cheesy romance novel crap. Just do nothing but the type of shoots you'd actually see models doing. Which means the wacky shoots would still be possible.

One word Panda Express art_freak183's Avatar
    Do different types of photoshoots don't recycle old ones and make them look a little different.

AND NO MORE FABIO that's just gross
    I'm the only one with braces I'm the only one with bling-bling on mah grill okay
    I have the fasion sense of a 12 year old boy.

FORT Fan
    I say keep Tyra but note to Tyra and Company, that this competition is just a joke now, since Tyra tries so hard to be funny and the photo shoots are getting sooooo dumbb!!! I mean seriously!!!!

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoNiGHTS;2120135;

2.) Nothing but real fashion shoots. None of this cheesy romance novel crap. Just do nothing but the type of shoots you'd actually see models doing. Which means the wacky shoots would still be possible.
    Exactly! I don't see Kate Moss modeling on a romance novel cover. The show is too gimmicky and the shoots don't fit in with the "high-fashion" model goal of the show. Or our TPTB confused again as to whether or not they want a high-fashion or commerical model?

Quote Originally Posted by Luisdcv;2120055;
    1. the winner will be chosen by votes.
    This would be the worst mistake ever. The viewers would pick the girl they feel most emphaty for.

2. When theres only 6 girls remaning, do a double photoshoot in the next episodes.( and add more variation and harder evaluations)
    Amazing idea!

3.Change the script already!!! Im tired to hear '' i only have one photo in my hand''''the next name im going to call'' bla,bla,bla, Im tired of it.
    I like it! It's quite traditional for top model.

4.Stop saying the prices all over again, I think the contestants and the viewers know them already.
    It's a PR stuff, connected with the contract!

5.More contestants!! like 14 or 16, to add mroe variety.
    I'd rather have better photoshoots for that cash. In fact I want them to accept 10 girls and start eliminating them during the week three or four. This is when the potential glows/lacks.

6. Get over miss jay, I prefer Mr, Jay.
    Why can't Tyra return as the photo director?

I'd love for the show to return to New York!