Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Bre, 12/10/05

FORT Anomaly
    Excellent interview, Hep-ster.

I still have mixed feelings about Bre after this interview, though I'll always love her jazz DJ-esque voice like no other.

FORT Regular
    She also said HER actions were ugly,and that is what the God don't like ugly comment is about-she was saying that she(Bre) was going to get cut because of granolagate. I think she is right and that she tarnished herself with the judges with the granolagate thing. I do think that PMS played a huge role in the situation(she mentioned cramps next episode) and I am curious that the true thief has not been revealed! Inquring minds want to know who ate the stupid bar! Anyway,hope Bre pursues voice work and acting-I think she would do well in either. Some Print work too. Love that voice!

Quote Originally Posted by GoodImage View Post
    i bet you really liked bre until the ONE time she lost her cool...i hate how one week everyone loves someone and then the next week they hate them from ONE thing....boggles my mind!
    No, I never liked Bre, before or after the granola incident, so watch the judgments you're now making. I simply thought she was arrogant, hypocritical, and young -- from the beginning to the end. (Note: I thought Nicole was young and annoying, I thought Nik was bland, I thought Jayla was troubled. I liked some of them, I didn't like some of them -- it usually had nothing to do with bad behavior, because I recognize everyone's got their own bag of good/bad.)

I know she admitted making a mistake, and that takes guts. However, even besides the granola incident, I didn't see maturity or wisdom. And yes, I think a girl that young telling everyone how wise and mature she is is arrogant. You can love yourself, and support yourself, and be proud of yourself, without trumpeting to others how awesome you think you are.

My two cents. Just because I don't like Bre is no reason to get negative personally to me.

I guess the people defending Nicole's actions (jumping on the bed while Bre was trying to sleep) have never had a roomate. Because I know that when youre tired, a little consideration goes a LOOONG way! When people are being loud and rude while youre obviously trying to rest, it really pisses you off, ESPECIALY if you have already asked them nicely to calm it down b/c you want to get some rest. Bre didnt ask them to be silent as church mice, she just wanted Nicole to stop yelling and being obnoxious while she was resting. If the tables had been turned and Bre did that to Nicole, she would have been made into a villian for it. Because it's just rude and mean to be loud while others are resting. Nicole and Kim were just being inconsiderate and forgot the golden rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

I really liked Bre's interview I think she's a very honest and true to herself kinda girl. I think she will do well with acting if thats what she decides to do.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by taffina View Post
    So why is Bre saying she took it without Jayla knowing about it...as if Jayla never knew Bre even wanted the medicine.
    Eh..whatever, Bre and Jayla are perfect for one another as friends.

Bre even admitted she was WRONG with the way she behaved in London, and Bre said the editing was accurate.
    Nik also said that the way Bre behaved toward Nicole was wrong and EVIL. I trust that Bre would have said something about the editing leaving out bad things about Nicole like her running her mouth, or antagonizing Bre.

Besides, did you even watch the show. Bre was saying she wanted to stuff Nicole in a closet back on the first show, all because Nicole was complaining about chapstick, then complaining about not knowing how to make ramen noodles.
    Now that might be annoying, but Nicole certainly was not doing anything to Bre personally.

Bre just did not like Nicole...period.
    Never said she was right...you're trying to make nicole seem innocent, when she really isn't...hey, u like who you like...and i like who i like...i like nicole but she, as a person, isn't any better than bre....so what shes a better model...lol

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by greenie227 View Post
    No, I never liked Bre, before or after the granola incident, so watch the judgments you're now making. I simply thought she was arrogant, hypocritical, and young -- from the beginning to the end. (Note: I thought Nicole was young and annoying, I thought Nik was bland, I thought Jayla was troubled. I liked some of them, I didn't like some of them -- it usually had nothing to do with bad behavior, because I recognize everyone's got their own bag of good/bad.)

I know she admitted making a mistake, and that takes guts. However, even besides the granola incident, I didn't see maturity or wisdom. And yes, I think a girl that young telling everyone how wise and mature she is is arrogant. You can love yourself, and support yourself, and be proud of yourself, without trumpeting to others how awesome you think you are.

My two cents. Just because I don't like Bre is no reason to get negative personally to me.
    i apologize if you felt personally attacked..."you"is general...not to just you...but i still disagree with you...i guess we'll never see eye to eye and thats fine

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTM OBSESSION View Post
    I guess the people defending Nicole's actions (jumping on the bed while Bre was trying to sleep) have never had a roomate. Because I know that when youre tired, a little consideration goes a LOOONG way! When people are being loud and rude while youre obviously trying to rest, it really pisses you off, ESPECIALY if you have already asked them nicely to calm it down b/c you want to get some rest. Bre didnt ask them to be silent as church mice, she just wanted Nicole to stop yelling and being obnoxious while she was resting. If the tables had been turned and Bre did that to Nicole, she would have been made into a villian for it. Because it's just rude and mean to be loud while others are resting. Nicole and Kim were just being inconsiderate and forgot the golden rule: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you".

I really liked Bre's interview I think she's a very honest and true to herself kinda girl. I think she will do well with acting if thats what she decides to do.
    THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !....i knew i wasn't the ONLY person who saw it that way...i live with two other roomates and consideration and respect goes aloooonnggg way....

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    It's worth explaining: for the final interviews we get a lot less time with the girls. They put them through a lot of press, of which we're one tiny part.
    Lol, you also didn't get to squeeze in the "do you read what people say about you online?" question... Hi Bre!

Let's keep the comments to focused on the show contestants and not anyone posting on the board, please.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Bre's a true NYC girl! I love her and wish her much success!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast