Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Bre, 12/10/05

Quote Originally Posted by princessfrozen View Post
    Am I only one who went hmmmmmmmmm at this? She opened Jayla's brand new box of medication and took some without Jayla knowing? Thats okay to her but someone opening her granola and taking one without her knowing is grounds for retribution?
    I thought exactly the same thing. Double standards much?

Am I only one who went hmmmmmmmmm at this? She opened Jayla's brand new box of medication and took some without Jayla knowing? Thats okay to her but someone opening her granola and taking one without her knowing is grounds for retribution?
    The only thing that made me go 'hmm' when Bre said she took the medication without Jayla knowing, is why didn't she defend her good friend at judging when Ms. Jay said "you allowed a competitor to GIVE you a pill." Plus, how did all the people on the photoshoot even come to the conclusion Jayla gave Bre Benadryl?? Bre had to tell them Jayla GAVE her the pill.

On the show, Jayla did offer Bre the Benadryl. She didn't hand it to her, but I think Jayla did say she had medicine that Bre could have. I guess Bre didn't get up to get it until later.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by denise xx View Post
    choice words?? lol nicole didn't seem to say much after bre told her to shut it. bre wasn't even sick or in the same room as nicole when she was jumping on the bed. if you read the interview, bre actually speaks pretty postively of nicole. she doesn't have anything negative to say about her. i think you're being really over-defensive of bre.

they take those things completely out of context, you realize that right? bre wasn't sick then!! nicole and kim were both jumping on the bed if you look at the extras, and talking. just cause bre was tired doesn't mean nicole had to tiptoe around.. JMO.
    People don't just react negatively to a "sweetheart"....so u think bre just all of a sudden started hating nicole...no!...she had to do SOMETHING...i'm pretty sure nicole was running her mouth...whether or not she was in the same room as bre she was still being rude...she said that she was sick the alot of the time while they were in london...they probably weren't doing it to upset bre...but when they found out that it was...it made it more fun for them to continue....if my behaivor was affecting someone who is trying to sleep...and having RESPECT for that person...i would find something else to have fun doing..i mean really...what 19 year old has THAT much fun jumping on a bed...I haven't done that since i was 7...c'mon now....

Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    On the show, Jayla did offer Bre the Benadryl. She didn't hand it to her, but I think Jayla did say she had medicine that Bre could have. I guess Bre didn't get up to get it until later.
    So why is Bre saying she took it without Jayla knowing about it...as if Jayla never knew Bre even wanted the medicine.
    Eh..whatever, Bre and Jayla are perfect for one another as friends.

People don't just react negatively to a "sweetheart"....so u think bre just all of a sudden started hating nicole...no!...she had to do SOMETHING
    Bre even admitted she was WRONG with the way she behaved in London, and Bre said the editing was accurate.
    Nik also said that the way Bre behaved toward Nicole was wrong and EVIL. I trust that Bre would have said something about the editing leaving out bad things about Nicole like her running her mouth, or antagonizing Bre.

Besides, did you even watch the show. Bre was saying she wanted to stuff Nicole in a closet back on the first show, all because Nicole was complaining about chapstick, then complaining about not knowing how to make ramen noodles.
    Now that might be annoying, but Nicole certainly was not doing anything to Bre personally.

Bre just did not like Nicole...period.
    Last edited by taffina; 12-10-2005 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by taffina View Post
    So why is Bre saying she took it without Jayla knowing about it...as if Jayla never knew Bre even wanted the medicine.
    Eh..whatever, Bre and Jayla make perfect friends.
    She didn't say she took it without jayla knowing, as in "stealing" it. Jayla DID offer it, Bre just didn't get it out of the box/bag/whatever at that very moment. Anyway, it wasn't even an issue to Jayla because they're friends.

FORT Newbie

great interview

so tell me again the reason why Bre is not the winner
    she sounds like a winner to me
    she has an awesome personality
    she is fun to watch and fun to read about
    for real
    some one say april fools
    Bre deserved to win
    life is sooooooo unfair

Quote Originally Posted by viv_smi98 View Post
    She didn't say she took it without jayla knowing, as in "stealing" it. Jayla DID offer it, Bre just didn't get it out of the box/bag/whatever at that very moment. Anyway, it wasn't even an issue to Jayla because they're friends.
    Again..my original point was why did Bre allow the judges at panel say things like, "You let a competitor GIVE you a pill."

Bre's alright, she was funny and charming in the begining of the show, but turned into not such a good person. I am glad she has admitted how bad she behaved in London.
    Lets hope she learned from it, because she will need good sense if working in any facet of show business.
    Last edited by taffina; 12-10-2005 at 10:31 PM.

FORT Fogey
    I like Bre but the one thing I don't understand is why, when naming other runnerup successes, she only named black girls?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by -ANTM- View Post
    I like Bre but the one thing I don't understand is why, when naming other runnerup successes, she only named black girls?
    Because that's who she can relate too. Being an African American, she will face different challenges than non-blacks, so she will look to those girls as inspiration.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast