Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Bre, 12/10/05

I love Bre and I'm glad that she realized that she made mistakes. She sounded mature and I hope she continues on a good path and go really far in Life. She's beautiful I believe she can sell anything commercial wise with that face and that voice and I too don't want her five minutes to be up.

Great interview Hepcat and really good questions it truly showed an insight into her faboulous personality.
    Believe Half of What You See and None of What you Hear.

I liked Bre until they went to London and she started going all gang mentality on Kim. She had been just peachy with Kim until it became clear that Kim was becoming a serious threat in the competition. I hated the fact that in the limo, she started saying what Kim had said about Jayla in order that Jayla join in the Kim-bashing. Then when Nicole tried to say something in defense of Kim, Bre told her to stay out of it. This, I think was the moment that I stopped liking Bre and Nicole was elevated for me. So I was already disposed to dislike Bre before the whole granola thing.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Callidora View Post
    I liked Bre until they went to London and she started going all gang mentality on Kim. She had been just peachy with Kim until it became clear that Kim was becoming a serious threat in the competition. I hated the fact that in the limo, she started saying what Kim had said about Jayla in order that Jayla join in the Kim-bashing. Then when Nicole tried to say something in defense of Kim, Bre told her to stay out of it. This, I think was the moment that I stopped liking Bre and Nicole was elevated for me. So I was already disposed to dislike Bre before the whole granola thing.
    I'm sure nicole had her few choice words....i dont think nicole is as innocent as she was editted to be...if you remember she would push bre's buttons on purpose....remeber she was jumping on the bed and being really loud when bre was trying to sleep away illness....but i guess everyone forgot about that huh?????

FORT Fogey
    I don't think she was pushing her buttons intentionally. She was just being the silly girl that she is and didn't want to stop having fun just because one girl was miserable. They weren't even in the same room.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiest View Post
    I don't think she was pushing her buttons intentionally. She was just being the silly girl that she is and didn't want to stop having fun just because one girl was miserable. They weren't even in the same room.
    she said in her interview, that she knew it was bothering bre and she didn't care....she could have been more considerate...if she was the one who wasn't feeling good and bree was beening extra, like nicole was, then everyone would have been calling bre all types of names....

Great interview, Hepcat, thanks!!

Bre is ok, she doesn't bug me now that the competition is over

She sounds rational and realistic which is always a good thing.

Also, she should stick to her own style, not straighten the hair like they told her to.

She was reading the judges real well, and I was surprised to read somewhere else that she is a very good college student as well. She will do just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodImage View Post
    I'm sure nicole had her few choice words....i dont think nicole is as innocent as she was editted to be...if you remember she would push bre's buttons on purpose....remeber she was jumping on the bed and being really loud when bre was trying to sleep away illness....but i guess everyone forgot about that huh?????
    choice words?? lol nicole didn't seem to say much after bre told her to shut it. bre wasn't even sick or in the same room as nicole when she was jumping on the bed. if you read the interview, bre actually speaks pretty postively of nicole. she doesn't have anything negative to say about her. i think you're being really over-defensive of bre.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodimage
    she said in her interview, that she knew it was bothering bre and she didn't care....she could have been more considerate...if she was the one who wasn't feeling good and bree was beening extra, like nicole was, then everyone would have been calling bre all types of names....
    they take those things completely out of context, you realize that right? bre wasn't sick then!! nicole and kim were both jumping on the bed if you look at the extras, and talking. just cause bre was tired doesn't mean nicole had to tiptoe around.. JMO.

Kao
    Nice interview. I like how she owned up to being an ass rather than screaming about "editing made her look that way!"

Awww excellent interview hep
    I loved how bre came off in the interview - very sweet
    and it's so nice how she set the record straight because i did NOT like how the judges made the benadryl joke on her. It was quite odd and crude to see

CCL
    As for the shoes, my thought was, “Obviously I’m not America’s Next Top Model, so why am I still wearing these shoes that hurt?” They drove me absolutely nuts, so that’s why I took them off and put my glasses back on.
    But that was my first reaction, to take them off and continue being myself, take a bow, and say good bye. I wanted to walk out of there being Bre - glasses on, shoes off.
    I thought it was sweet when she did that at panel. And her explanation makes me like it even more. She really came off as very nice and well-spoken and like she had learned from her errors and moved forward. Nicely done, Bre.

Great interview, hepcat!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast