Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 55

Thread: The FORT Interview with Bre, 12/10/05

  1. #11
    Hooked on ANTM MsBarbados's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Guess!
    Posts
    170
    That was a brilliant interview from Bre. I am pleased that she was so open and willing to accept responsibility for her actions; that's actually very mature (for a 19 year old especially). That certainly wipes the slate clean of any negativity for me.

    I do think she will do excellently in film - she does DRAMA well! - and she could do lots of commercial modelling. She really does have a very appealing look if not high fashion.

    It's interesting that most of the runners up that are doing very well (at least in the U.S.) are African American...

    Bonne chance Bre!
    Smile Sara, you're gonna be a Top Model!

  2. #12
    FORT Fan greenie227's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    272
    "You really got to see all aspects of Bre, my maturity, my wisdom. "

    And the arrogance continues.... This was a nice interview (i love you, hepcat!), but this is the same girl who was so nasty to Kim ("you have an ugly soul, so you won't win"), and ridiculous about the granola incident. Sorry, Bre, I failed to see any of the maturity or wisdom you claim to have brought to the show. Maybe one thing you failed to learn was h.u.m.i.l.i.t.y.

  3. #13
    What? taffina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    East Coast, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by MsBarbados View Post
    That was a brilliant interview from Bre. I am pleased that she was so open and willing to accept responsibility for her actions; that's actually very mature (for a 19 year old especially). That certainly wipes the slate clean of any negativity for me.

    I do think she will do excellently in film - she does DRAMA well! - and she could do lots of commercial modelling. She really does have a very appealing look if not high fashion.

    It's interesting that most of the runners up that are doing very well (at least in the U.S.) are African American...

    Bonne chance Bre!

    I guess it depends on what you call successful.


    Bre will probably get some work in a niche urban market. Maybe she'll get on a part on a tv show.

    I honestly do not think she has too much of a serious modeling career ahead of her though, but I still wish her the best.
    Good Luck to Bre.

  4. #14
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by greenie227 View Post
    "You really got to see all aspects of Bre, my maturity, my wisdom. "

    And the arrogance continues.... This was a nice interview (i love you, hepcat!), but this is the same girl who was so nasty to Kim ("you have an ugly soul, so you won't win"), and ridiculous about the granola incident. Sorry, Bre, I failed to see any of the maturity or wisdom you claim to have brought to the show. Maybe one thing you failed to learn was h.u.m.i.l.i.t.y.
    Uhhh did you not read the rest of the sentence....."and at the same time I make mistakes, too"

    Geezus people want blood from a rock. Nobody's perfect.

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey viv_smi98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,574
    I think Bre is a great person, she seems really fun to be around (when she's in a good mood). Definitely one of the more memorable contestants on Top Model ever. I'm positive we'll see a lot more of Bre in whatever market. It's good to me that she keeps everything open and not going "high fashion" this and "high fashion" that.

  6. #16
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Age
    34
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    When you werenít feeling well, and you took some Benadryl and some Tylenol PM from Jayla, do you think she was trying to sabotage you?

    Okay, letís set the record straight right now. She did not give the pills to me. When I said I got it from her, it was because the Benadryls were hers, but I was the one who took them from the bottle. The only problem was that everyoneís body chemistry is different and you donít react to drugs the same way, and that was the first time I had ever taken Benadryl. I was really feeling sick that day. I had developed a headache so bad that I couldnít lift my head off the pillow. She had a brand new box and I opened it myself and took them. Jayla didnít even know about it! They exaggerated it and made it look like this girl was trying to sabotage me, and she wasnít. Sheís my girl!
    Am I only one who went hmmmmmmmmm at this? She opened Jayla's brand new box of medication and took some without Jayla knowing? Thats okay to her but someone opening her granola and taking one without her knowing is grounds for retribution?

  7. #17
    aga
    aga is offline
    FORTified
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,571
    Quote Originally Posted by sepia View Post
    Great interview!

    Up until the Granola incident, I thought Bre was wise; but she handled it maturely later, and she seems to be mature in the interview. I like that she doesn't gloss over the negatives. AND she knows her strengths ... commercial print work will probably be best for her, and possibly acting if she gets some lessons. I also think she'd be good for voiceovers (in cartoons, commercials, etc) with her sultry, smoky voice.

    Good luck, Bre!
    Cartoons, what a bloody brilliant idea!!! She can play Donkey's love interest in a Shrek sequel.

    ETA:
    Quote Originally Posted by princessfrozen View Post
    Am I only one who went hmmmmmmmmm at this? She opened Jayla's brand new box of medication and took some without Jayla knowing? Thats okay to her but someone opening her granola and taking one without her knowing is grounds for retribution?
    Yeah I noticed that. Although after reflecting on her actions, she acknowledged that she was completely wrong, so it's not as if she is still trying to take a stand that taking other people's stuff is wrong.
    Last edited by aga; 12-10-2005 at 01:30 PM.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

    "Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

  8. #18
    straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    USA
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,723
    Awww, i always loved bre, but now i love her even more ... she IS a great role model and i wish she could have gone farther...

  9. #19
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by greenie227 View Post
    "You really got to see all aspects of Bre, my maturity, my wisdom. "

    And the arrogance continues.... This was a nice interview (i love you, hepcat!), but this is the same girl who was so nasty to Kim ("you have an ugly soul, so you won't win"), and ridiculous about the granola incident. Sorry, Bre, I failed to see any of the maturity or wisdom you claim to have brought to the show. Maybe one thing you failed to learn was h.u.m.i.l.i.t.y.
    I disagree...why is it arrogant to embrace the things you love about yourself...i think it showed great maturity to actually say, "hey i was stupid for the granola thing"...EVERYONE makes mistakes and bre was mature enough to recognize hers...i bet you really liked bre until the ONE time she lost her cool...i hate how one week everyone loves someone and then the next week they hate them from ONE thing....boggles my mind!

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey Namaste's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    921
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodImage View Post
    I disagree...why is it arrogant to embrace the things you love about yourself...i think it showed great maturity to actually say, "hey i was stupid for the granola thing"...EVERYONE makes mistakes and bre was mature enough to recognize hers...i bet you really liked bre until the ONE time she lost her cool...i hate how one week everyone loves someone and then the next week they hate them from ONE thing....boggles my mind!
    I liked Bre up to the point she started accusing people of being "ugly on the inside" and if I remember correctly, she didn't apologize for that. As far as Granolagate goes, I could care less, she'd already shown her character by that point.
    Adversity reveals genius. -Horace

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.