Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ANTM5 Finale Recap: The Nic Who Nicked the Win from Nik

Thanks for all of your recaps SFG! They will be missed.

And I agree, John is by far the best Beatle, how could anyone think otherwise?

Ohhhh, Snowflakegirl, you saved the best for last. That was incredibly entertaining. I do hope you earn some serious cash from writing, if you don't then DO!!!

This really ended the season on an amazing high note. See you for Season 6!
    Smile Sara, you're gonna be a Top Model!

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    ...Eva Porkford and Naima Snore-a.
    Channeling Tiffany: SnowflakeGirl, you evil!

By the way, will you be recapping another show?
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Yay! I always love reading your recaps. I guess this is the first time I actually responded, but I'm a big fan SFG. You know that. *Wink.*

It's so ironic how Nicole grew on you.

*Flashback.* SFG: "After irritating me in her interview, Nicole cements her position on my “People I’d Like to Pimp Slap” list"

ANTM's like some demented change a girl thing. Can't wait to read your take on Cycle 6!! Much luffs.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    Tyra felt the jiggliness of Nik’s lady lumps detracted from the strong, high fashion sensibility required on this runway, but Tyra’s got some kind of nerve talking about “jiggly” after her final walk in the Victoria’s Secret show
    I can't stop thinking about this quote SFG You rock!

Fantastic, fantastic, insanely good job all season, Mistress Snow. I bow to your greatness, and want to have all your babies, all your monkeys, and all your baby-monkeys. Sigh. Let science make it so! *curses lack of biological advances*

As I've said 1.21 (jiggawatts) billion times, you are eminently, continuously, consistently quoteable, and to select even a few is a curse on the rest of the amazing, brilliant, witty, zesty recap. Let me just point a giant, glowing, quivering arrow above, and say, "I like THIS part!" <---speaks of entire thing.

One thing I'll quote just for the sake of complete and utter agreement:
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowmalowmadingdong
    Silly me, how could I forget, what with your drilling it into my brain every week with your sick brainwashing!
    yes......Yes...........YES! *pants* <---said in whatever tone you'd like.

Fantastic, amazing job, Snow. I you with my all.
    "If you're like me, you have a 'been there, done that' attitude when it comes to paleolithic paleontology." - Jon Stewart

"I swear, you are the ho-ho ho." - OTS

aga
    FORTified
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    Nik looks [like] she's calculating the chances of her winning in her head, and as she stares at Eva and Naima, she's probably going, "Oh damn, it's gonna be the white girl."
    An instant SFG classic.
    "We all know that we're going to get beat tonight." - Melrose (ANTM Cycle 7) when Monique gets eliminated from the CoverGirl / Queen Latifah challenge.

"Hi pretty lady...and Tyra." - Heather (ANTM Cycle 9)

Lauren Bacall:My TopModel MarryMeYoanna's Avatar
    Wow, Snowy, I loved the Smiths reference, you are the epitome of cool, I'm gonna miss your wit till next cycle. Thanks for the Jayla blow up doll you sent me, only problem is how do I get her to stop giving me that same expression?
    Its creepin me out, man!
    You don’t need to repeat this, there is no ceremony any more, everybody is gone and you say this out loud to yourself. I was alone at the time and the time now is always. Always was a word that you used in promises, it is valueless.
    -Ernest Hemingway

SNOWY - toast to you...

...for another brilliant, laugh-a-sentence season of ANTM

Now take a bow, do your walk-off, look pissed and listen to LL Cool J and jiggle it baby
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

I am thoroughly sick of ANTM after obsessively watching the 1st 3 seasons, but I can't stay away from reading your weekly recaps SFG!!!!

I don't even have to watch the show since you cover the emotions and inuendos so perfectly. Every week I just about pee my pants (adult diaper please!) from reading about the hilarious pseudo competition!

I've found out that <gasp> I don't even CARE who is ANTM this season (blasphemy!!)
    "Clothes tell a story, and yours tell the story of a crazy, deranged kickboxer who still lives with his mother in Queens." -Carson

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast