Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The FORT Interview with Jayla, 12/02/05

Quote Originally Posted by SARA_MODEL View Post
    I actually can relate to this thing because i know a lot of people who say so much that they never mean to say and its all out in the air when their mad and later on, they regret it
    Maybe jayla's like that
    She'll be missed so much
    No, you misunderstood my meaning.
    I actually liked her apology to Nik in the video footage they show on the top model site.
    But it's one thing to regret saying it, another thing to lie and say that she did not know that it's going to be telecast.
    Of course, I didnít realize that everything I said and did was being recorded, and would probably make it way to TV!
    If she did not know that it's going to be telecast, why will she say that she hopes Nik sees this. If she did not know that everything she said was recorded and making its way to television, why did she apologise to Nik (in the london confessional) to say sorry for anything Nik had seen earlier on the show?

I think she's honest but maybe doesn't realize how hurtful.

Regarding the Nicole comment, I don't mind her opinion, she's ver much entitled to think whatever she wants, however they have been living in a house for a couple of months the only opinion she has about Nicole is that she (Jayla) should have gone further. Either Nicole has no personalit or Jayla just doesn't get it (I hop for the latter, I like Nicole). But this is to me a really big insult, IMO "Nicole is whining" is better becasue then at least she cared enough about Nicole to get an impression from her.

Hope this made sense, it makes perfect sense inside my head...

Great interveiw!!Thank you so much!!Jayla is my fav. girl in this show, i hope she is still modeling.

Thank you a lot!!

I think Jayla is a controversial person.

And personally, I like her.

Quote Originally Posted by silveria View Post
    No, you misunderstood my meaning.
    I actually liked her apology to Nik in the video footage they show on the top model site.
    But it's one thing to regret saying it, another thing to lie and say that she did not know that it's going to be telecast.

If she did not know that it's going to be telecast, why will she say that she hopes Nik sees this. If she did not know that everything she said was recorded and making its way to television, why did she apologise to Nik (in the london confessional) to say sorry for anything Nik had seen earlier on the show?
    Oh alright, sorry, i did misunderstand hehe..

Laugh it up, fuzzball! Jedi*Janie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobpickle View Post
    Sorry but I have to laugh, this is quite possibly one of the weakest agruments for calling Jayla dishonest. I mean im a Jayla fan and I can point out better arguments. Most people when they are in confessionals get caught up and confess .... its quite easy to forget about the cameras
    ^^^ this made me

If she said she didn't know confessionals were going to be recorded then possibly on tv, what was she doing in the room talking directly into a visible camera?

Either she's lying, she's very weakly trying to save face, or she's the one who's not the brightest tool in the shed. LOL

Man i was so happy to see her go.

Lauren Bacall:My TopModel MarryMeYoanna's Avatar
    What's my secret? Slip 'em a mickey...
    You donít need to repeat this, there is no ceremony any more, everybody is gone and you say this out loud to yourself. I was alone at the time and the time now is always. Always was a word that you used in promises, it is valueless.
    -Ernest Hemingway

FORT Newbie
    I guess those who decided they wanted to hate Jayla wont change their mind and vice versa.
    I love Jayla for the sake of discolsure but I do think she comes off much better in this interview than expected.
    The only ridiculous statement is the one about Nicole.
    As for Kyle ... well she voices her opinion - unkind I grant you that - but other girls called Jayla annoying, Lisa a nutjob and so on ... They re asked to say what they think so come on people ! Get over it ! The interviewer asks coz he or she wants some juicy gossip and who knows ? Maybe Kyle IS a moron. She still is pretty and a nice girl. Jayla is entitled to her opnion like whoever previously said she was an annoyting bitch.
    Much worse has been said about Jayla and Bre.
    I dont know about the camera thing. Even if she knew they were taping it, lets face it. We all say horrible things about people we are mad against when we are.
    [mod edit]
    Lets all remember this is a REALITY TV SHOW. Like Jayla or not in the end, you cannot base ur opinion of any of them only coz they looked bad on TV. Base it on something tangible ... like how good they look.
    Wait.
    Never mind
    ;-)
    Last edited by hepcat; 12-03-2005 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Removed comment about other posters.

I like Jayla. She's cool and she looks like a model! Too bad she's short though...

FORT Newbie
    loved her then, still love her now !